BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hadley M.
I thought these were a good deal for the price. They are very moisturizing and leave your lips feeling nice and soft. They are natural, which is always a good thing. I thought the colors looked a little cakey and awkward on the lips.
Kathy B.
This is amazing that's all I really need to say for this. I bought the pack of two and this is amazing I have have recent experiences with it and this is a nice moisturizing lip balm that has a nice smell and leaves a little tingle to your lips for about 10 seconds and then you feel nothing I really recommend this 10000000%
Amanda R.
I'm a big fan of Burts products and love this lip balm. The peppermint taste is strong enough to make your lips tingle, which I like. It's moisturizing and protective, I always need one in my purse, especially in the dry winter months!
Sarai R.
I absolutely love this lip balm. I have a habit of constantly licking or biting my lips and I never notice that I've been doing it until my lips are already burning. Once I put this on my lips feel so much better and keeps them smooth and soft. I would buy it more often if it wasn't so expensive but either way I still purchase.
Anita K.
I love how it is diffferent than other lip balms. I also love this smell of it and I really like that it actually feels good on my lips. The price is pretty cheap, and that's always a good thing. I really would recommend it to others.
Jaden R.
North Port, FL
I feel this lip balm works great! It's a good thing to have during the winter season when your lips are chapped. You only need one to two coats for the entire day there's no need to re apply every hour. I definitely recommend this to others who can't find the right lip balm.
Aly R.
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about Burts bees lip balm. This is definitely one of my top favorite products. It gives your lips moisture and it has a very pleasant refreshing scent. My cousins once asked me what lip balm to buy for really dry lips and burts bees was the one i recommended. Even the scented ones are good .
Jennifer J.
When I don't want the cooling feeling from the original BB I use this guy. I love the smell. It glides on a lot smoothr than the original BB and it doesn't feel heavy on the lips. It's also not sticky. I almost wish there was a little lip color. It goes on completely clear. But the color is so nice, I wish I had it on my lips!
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
I love this lip balm makes your lips feel fresh an helps your lips look really good I really recommend this product is really really good the price is pretty high but it is well worth will recommend this to anybody that love lip balm
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm - it has a slight tint to it and will a rosy look to your lips. In comparison to my favorite chapstick this helps moisture but I did feel like I needed to apply it more often than typical. I love bee things - so of course I would buy it again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?