BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love all things Burt's...And this stuff is no exception. It leaves a nice, sheer wash of color that's pretty true (though more transparent) to the color on the tube. If this stuff just tingled like the original balm, it would be the perfect lip product.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
I love the cool feeling the Burt's bees leaves on your lips! Although sometimes I feel like my lips are more likely to get chapped after using its. I love the twin lack because I tend to always loose my chap sticks and because it allows me to keep on me at all times and one in my car or at my house.
Anna L.
I love Burt's Bees in general but this product is definitely something every girl or boy needs in their arsenal of products. It is light and not sticky or waxy and very moisturizing. There is no colour or tint and it goes on clear so it is very good for under lipstick or lip gloss as a base. A light peppermint smell and minty taste are added benefits to this already essential chapstick.
Funfact: Peppermint can aid in improving nausea and even increase memory and problem solving abilities
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
I LOVE Burt's Bees products. From their shimmer lip tint, to their hand creams. This was one of the first Burt's Bees product I've ever tried and it remains one of my favorites. I love that it smells/tastes good, isn't sticky, and is easy to apply (not dry). I love that it also gives you a tiny bit of color, just enough to make your lips a little brighter.
Jenny H.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my go to chapstick for sure! I'm never without it! I love the smell and feel! It gives a nice smooth, tingly, minty feeling on your lips, so you know it working it's moisturizing magic! I even like to put a little bit on my lips just before applying lipstick so it keeps them from looking dry.
Delenn M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I love everything about burt's bees to be quite honest with you. It is animal cruelty free and "saves the bees" at least that's what they claim they do. For all we know burt's bees might be apart of the governments many companies they use to spy on us and try to secretly control us slowly, but that i will never come to know. anyways, this lip balm is the shit.
Ariel B.
I suffer from chapped lips like most people and have tried so many brands. This is by far the best and most hydrating! It's the perfect consistency, not too thick just right. It's creamy and leaves my lips feeling so soft. They have a wide variety of flavors but their original is my personal favorite!
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Yes Yes Yes! I am a burt's bees addict for sure. They leave my lips hydrated and smooth. I'm currently loving the coconut & pear one, but my close second favorite is the pom. LOVE this product, especially this time of year when the air (and the skin on my lips) is so dry!
ChaCha A.
It has been my experience that this is one of the very few chap sticks that doesn't leave me putting it on over and over again. Most chap stick companies get you addicted by adding ingredients to dry out your lips but Burt's never makes me feel that way.
Jayme R.
I normally have very, very dry lips. Doesn't help when the weather outside is either in the triple digits or a single digit. After trying out way too many lip product I finally found one that works! I really love how quickly this product helps to moisturize my lips. I started to see and feel a change in my lips very quickly. I cannot recommend this highly enough.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?