BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ava A.
The pomegranate smell is delightful. The lip balm really does add moisture for chapped lips. I like to reapply multiple times a day but not necessary. Good value for the price, and it's a plus Burt's Bees makes them with natural ingredients.
Kasandra M.
Westchester, IL
This is my boyfriend's favorite lip balm, he loves the feel, and scent. He used to have dry lips that were chapped all the time in colder months, since he started keeping a tube of Burt's Bees in his pocket, his lips have been much better.
Mary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Burt's Bees is always a great brand to buy, no matter what you're purchasing. This lip balm was soothing and I used it even to just pump up my lipstick. The packaging is like all the other Burt's products. I would recommend this for purchase.
Devin M.
Temple Hills, MD
I put this on underneath my lipstick. It gives a cooling feeling which I LOVE. it coats your lips well and doesn't feel heavy. It smells good and who can't use a classic style lip balm? It's very necessary. The variety pack is good for dropping in stockings and small gifts as well.
Finnlee E.
I don't care for the "Ultra conditioning" kind ... but I'm absolutely in love with my Tropical and Wild Cherry! My boyfriend is a huge fan of the original mint (and that makes for some super sweet combination kisses) ;) I'm all about Burt's Bees products! All natural and so moisturizing! The fact that they feel/smell great just adds to it!
Savannah B.
While it's easy to use and immediately provides soft, tingly, minty lips, repeated use seems to make my lips more chapped. The original flavor is my favorite scent, but I decided to switch chapsticks after a few weeks with much better results.
Christina B.
Lancaster, CA
I don't really like this flavor/scent. does the job but I prefer BB with no scent. I purchased at Michaels craft store. packaging was cool (purchased during the Christmas holiday). I got a really good price. would not purchase this scent again
Jasmine N.
I bought mine at Walmart and they have these right next to the checkout section and I thought I'd give it a try and I'm glad I certainly did because I love this stuff it heals any cracks that I get from the cold winter wind and I get instant relief with no sticky feeling it's something that I've recommended time and time again to everyone
Amber S.
Dallas, TX
This product was very hyped up when I first heard about it so I was very excited to try it, but unfortunately it didn't last long enough or provide enough moisture for my liking. The feel and the smell is good, but I don't think it's any better than an off-brand drug store lip balm.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
I totally loved this chapstick and wish I could use it all the time. However, the Peppermint oil caused me to get sores in my mouth. This happens every time I use something with Peppermint oil close to my mouth, including toothpaste. It's a bummer because I absolutely love the smell of the Peppermint! The coverage and scent are wonderful.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?