BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauryn K.
I love using Burt's Bees original lip balm. It is rich and soothing on my dry lips. I especially enjoy it to sooth chapped lips during the winter months. It is a good value for the price. I am using another company's lip balm right now, which I actually do not like. After it's finished, I will stick to using only Burt's Bees. It is the best and will remain in my beauty bag.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
Hands down my favorite lip balm. I love Burt's Bees and I feel like the original formula is the best. It last for forever (as long as you don't misplace it!) and it is insanely good at moisturizing your lips. It's my go to and I would recommend to anyone, male or female.
Winnie M.
I was recommended this lip balm by my doctor when I had super chapped lips that would always peel. It healed my lips and moisturizes well. It has a weird smell to it which smells nothing like honey, but you get used to it if you use it often enough. Overall it does the job of what a lip balm should do! Highly recommend!!
Chelsea J.
Huntington, WV
While I like that Burt's Bees Chapstick is made with natural ingredients, it didn't moisturize my lips like I thought the product would. It has a great smell and comes in several different "flavors". All in all I'd say it's okay, but it's not my preferred chapstick to use.
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
I live in a colder climate in the winter, where it gets extremely dry, so my lips are always chapped. I have tried so many different popular lib balms, but none of them have kept my lips moist and soft like Burt's Bees. I always keep one with me at all times, and I have a few at home and one at work. I can't live without it, and it really does make a difference. Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
I like this tinted lip balm for moisture and subtle color. I picked it up at a drug store when I was in need of a new chapstick. I keep the ROSE color in my purse. I am not crazy about the taste of the product and it's not something I'd go out of my way to buy it again.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great Great Great for chapped lips. Its almost like IcyHot for your lips in the smells it has. The consistency of the lip balm is a bit different from the original formula. It has almost a gritty consistency and goes on much smoothr giving your lips a light glossy finish.
Isadora C.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is very good at keeping your lips hydrated and well! It has been with me for about a year and managed to not run out! It stings a little at first for some reason but i think that makes it even better since it makes it seem like its actually doing something.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
I like this lip balm, but it doesn't really have a good scent. It sometimes dries out my lips and I end up using more. They have shimmery chapstick that I like because it absorbs into my lips and doesn't feel sticky. I would recommend it, but there are brands I like better.
Emily T.
So let me start by saying that I'm a bit of a lip balm junky. I have pretty dry lips, easily cracked. This can sometimes make it hard for me to wear lipstick, no one likes the look of cracked lips under lipstick. But the burt's bees lip balm has completely turned that around for me. It has brought life to my dry lips. It is pretty inexpensive and is sold in soooo many places.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?