BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bysa L.
Albany, GA
Great product and on top of that I got it on sale for a dollar! What a steal. The flavor is pink lemonade and the flavor isn't like most lip balms, too intense and candy like, just a nice taste paired with a well priced product that works wonders!!!
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this product is made from all natural ingredients and it leaves my lips soft and smooth even during the harsh winters in Wisconsin I greatly recommend this product
Caitlin S.
Quaker City, OH
Burt's Bees is one brand I know I can count on when it comes to my lips. I always have difficulty because I have big, sensitive lips that get chapped every time there's a change in the weather. Unfortunately almost everything I try irritates my lips further, but Burt's Bees always saves the day for me. They are so gentle and leave my lips soft and happy!
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
This one was so-so for me...I think it deends on which "flavor" you get. I prefer the classic one, it does the trick temporarily but nothing that's going to improve your lips over time. I'd say if you're looking for a simple lip balm for on-the-go, and don't mind re-applying then this is good. If you want something with more of a treatment to it, skip this one.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
This Chapstick is amazing. I love the minty feeling. On my lips and really feels like it is working to make them smoothr. I just bought mine from Walmart and it is great. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone who uses Chapstick all the time!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Burt's bees is amazing. Honey is a natural moisturizer for pretty much everything! I found this product about five years ago and I'm so obsessed with this product. It leaves my lips feeling fully moisturized and lush. This is a must have for everyone!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. I don't know why they feel so magical when you put them on, they are silky smooth and last a lot longer than most chap sticks. They are not waxy and they have no chemicals in them. I love them and would recommend them to others.
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
If I could give hurts bees lip balm more than five stars I would. This is the only Chapstick that I will use for the sole reason that it works the best. There is a noticeable difference between this brand and every other lip balm I tried, and I've tried quite a few. I highly recommend this for anyone who gets dry lips, both boys and girls. The original is gender neutral with no girly smells or packaging.
LeAnna L.
This is an excellent lip balm but more importantly, it's the ultimate base/primer before applying any type of lip color. I have used it this way for many years. It doesn't interfere with plumping products or lip liners. It helps color adhere to lips.
Arbella R.
Great, solid lip balm. It's a really thick formula. It doesn't feel like it really sinks into your lips, but it feels like a barrier. I love using this at night when my lips dry out from my ceiling fan or when my lips are super chapped and I want to protect them from the environment. If you're looking for a softer formula, check out the mango version.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?