BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Itxel J.
Hands down the best chapstick I have ever used and the only one I us since being turned on to it 10 years ago. It actually moisturises my lips without leaving them feeling waxy. Plus, it does not leave a bad taste in your mouth like others.
Sarah S.
I love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moisturized and soft. The color isn't really that noticeable--sort of a "your lips but better" look--but I wanted something natural looking anyway. This is my go-to lip balm, I always carry it with me.
Adrienne P.
I really love the Burt's bees brand, but this lip balm was a miss for me. It is way too waxy and it did not moisturize my lips very well. Even though it was quite waxy, I found I had to reapply often. I also did not care for the flavor/scent. Hard to explain, but it almost had a bitter fruit flavor to it. Not exactly what you want on the lips.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
This lip balm is okay. It has a faint color and goes on smoothly, unlike the Burt's Bees standard balm. It also tastes fine if you accidentally lick your lips My main issue with this balm is that it doesn't last very long.
Christina B.
Lancaster, CA
I don't really like this flavor/scent. does the job but I prefer BB with no scent. I purchased at Michaels craft store. packaging was cool (purchased during the Christmas holiday). I got a really good price. would not purchase this scent again
Victoria C.
It's an okay lip balm. It has a scent and taste like Flinstone's chewable vitamins, i am not kidding you. The application is easy and smooth and it does not feel thick. The balm does it's job but only for a while. It seeps into the lips too quickly and I have to reapply every two hours compared to other lip balms that stay on quite longer.
Angela N.
Oviedo, FL
I love Burt's Bees and buy it all of the time!  I love that it is thick and smooth when you apply it and lasts multiple hours. I love that you can get it in the tinted versions and I have those too! It is definitely worth the price and I purchase these regularly for myself and for others. I love the minty fresh scent of the original too!
Prerana D.
This is my favorite lip balm and use it almost every day.  I've tried many other brands (chapstick, vaseline, EOS, etc.) and I always come back to this because not only is it healing but feels great.  Not too sticky and light.  I even love the peppermint and how it tingles a little bit.  Makes my lips feel fresh and soft.
Blake K.
Arnoldsville, GA
I've been using this product for years and love it. It works wonders moisturizing my lips, especially in winter when they get so chapped. Burt's Bees goes on so smoothly and never leaves my lips sticky. The pomegranate taste is an added plus!
Wisdom H.
I tend to buy these in triplicate and lose them in every pocket. If I were on a deserted island and had a limited amount of items I could keep with me, this would be one of them. I love the tingle from the peppermint. I don't know if it is healing or just a sensation, but the feeling is rather addictive. Better than anything else I've used.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?