BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Carmen S.
Ashland, WI
This stuff is awesome! It feels great, goes on smooth, smells awesome and is shimmer that's good for your skin! And there's such a wide variety of colors to choose from you can easily find a shade (or shades) to fall in love with. If only it wasn't so expensive.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Burt's Bees is my go-to lip moisturizer. They work a billion times better than chapstick and give a soothing feeling right away. They taste good and aren't sticky like some other brands. You can find them anywhere too! (A hint for moms, I've had a few go through the washer/dryer and they stayed in their form...they didn't melt and get all over clothes like some chopsticks do!)
Betty T.
Ramona, CA
I love all of the Burt's Bees products, but i especially love their lip balms. These lip balms are so soft on the lips that you forget that you are wearing it. Not like the other lip balms that you can feel are thick and oily on your lips. These lip balms work so great for my chapped lips and I love that there is variety to choose from. I love my Burt's Bees lip balms!
Savannah W.
I would give it more stars if I could. I absolutely love this I have the face wash too and it clears blemishes so fast I love the feeling Burt's bees leaves in my skin
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Burt's Bees chap sick! They are amazing! They work SO well to hydrate your lips and KEEP them hydrated! Every single time I get a chapped lip, I turn to Burt's Bees because I know I will get a fast acting heal! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for some hydrated lips! (Oh, and did I mention there is so many varieties in Burt's Bees!?) SCORE!
Mayra R.
I love the burts bees lip balm I have it in strawberry flavor. At first the lip balm tastes weird but after a while you get used to it. I like these very much because they are 100% natural. My lips feel very moisturized and soft. These are great around the winter time.
Anna M.
Burts bees lip balm have been my favorite since I was in high school. The last all day, the packaging is my favorite part and I love that you can buy them anywhere! Definitely recommended this product to everyone who loves a good lip balm!
E G.
Goshen, IN
I love Burt's Bees! I started using their lip balm long before they expanded their line to lipsticks and other products. I like how they use natural ingredients in their products and they work very well! Love the minty flavor and cool feel of the original lip balm.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to lip balm, and I have a burts bees in at least all my purses (currently using or not). I like it because it is minty and it keeps my lips moisturize especially when my lips get super dry or I have cracked lips I would apply this and afterwards my lips will be cool and normal again.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
During this time of year my skin including my lips get really dry. Burts bees is my go to chapstick. It works amazing smells delish and moisturizes my lips as well as heals them. I always recommend this chapstick to all my friends and family. Can't go wrong.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?