BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Victoria C.
It's an okay lip balm. It has a scent and taste like Flinstone's chewable vitamins, i am not kidding you. The application is easy and smooth and it does not feel thick. The balm does it's job but only for a while. It seeps into the lips too quickly and I have to reapply every two hours compared to other lip balms that stay on quite longer.
Morgan L.
Itasca, IL
It's moisturizing enough but I much prefer a more slippery, oily texture. My husband loves the waxy consistency that I dislike making this a household staple during cold sore season. If you dislike that thicker waxy feel then this is not for you.
Prerana D.
This is my favorite lip balm and use it almost every day.  I've tried many other brands (chapstick, vaseline, EOS, etc.) and I always come back to this because not only is it healing but feels great.  Not too sticky and light.  I even love the peppermint and how it tingles a little bit.  Makes my lips feel fresh and soft.
Ava A.
The pomegranate smell is delightful. The lip balm really does add moisture for chapped lips. I like to reapply multiple times a day but not necessary. Good value for the price, and it's a plus Burt's Bees makes them with natural ingredients.
Robyn W.
Love this line of Burt's Bees products. I currently own the two darker shades and really want some of the nudes now that I see the pictures. The formula is light and not sticky or uncomfortable to wear. The tint is very lovely and buildable.
Svetlana D.
Boston, MA
My go-to lip balm! Love burt's bees. It leaves my lips moisturized for hours. I also like the fact that it's made of natural ingredients. The variety of flavors is very good. I have a bunch of these lip balms all over the house just in case.
Linda S.
This lip tint feels great. It's light and moisturizing. It gives a great amount of color without looking like a lipstick. It's a great product for day or night. I haven't seen these in stores- I ordered mine online. I would repurchase again.
Carmen L.
Chelsea, MI
I love this lip balm! My sister introduced me to this product and I've been using it since. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not contain harsh chemicals.
Brooke N.
This is my all time favorite lip balm that I use everyday. I love how it adds a red tint to your lips, I feel like it completes my makeup and doesn't look too dramatic like lipstick can. I love the flavor pomegranate, it's the best! Hydrates your lips and makes them feel soft and hydrated. I defiantly prefer this lip balm over any other.
Jennifer M.
Floral Park, NY
This is a must have product for me. I've been using this lip balm for years and I couldn't even imagine what I would do if it were ever discontinued. It leaves my lips feeling great and I love the slight minty tingle you get when applying it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?