BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Burt's bees is a great moisturizing product. often when I buy chap sticks i feel as if I'm applying and re-applying them all day, however, with this product, i feel that it sticks and keeps my lips feeling healthy throughout the day, whether I choose to wear matte lipstick or the chapstick alone.
Natalie T.
Portland
My husband and I both LOVE this stuff, if we could get a life time supply, we would. It makes your lips feel so moisturized, protected, and tingly from the peppermint oil. I almost want to say it would make your breath smell good just cause of the peppermint oil. haha but it really is the best ingredients, even if it tends to lean toward the more pricey side, I'd say the quality is worth the price.
Devin M.
Garden Grove, CA
I was given this as a little gift when I was younger. I'm not sure how much it was or where the person bought it, but it was nice. What caught my attention was the natural properties in it. The packaging is nice because you can distinguish Burt Bee's lip balm from someone else's. I liked the smell and it did the job, however I can't use it anymore since it uses animal products and I'm vegan.
Erin O.
This brand is one of my go-to's for chapstick. Even the tinted balms work well for my chapped lips. This "flavor" is not one of my favorites for the smell, but it does go on extremely smoothly and stays on for a good amount of time compared to other lip balms.
Bea K.
Medford, NY
I adore the all of the Burt's Bees lip products, they glide on smoothly and last for most of the day. I find that when I have dry lips, I have to apply more often, due to my skin eating up the product, but it does a very good job of healing my lips in a quick fashion.
The hand salve has a nice, kind of buttery feel, but it doesn't slide or shift. It works into your skin leaving you nice and soft.
Becca C.
stow, OH
I am super prone to chapped lips and I thought I would spend a little extra money on something nice for my lips. The price point was not ideal for me, but I am proud with the results. My lips are smoothr than ever, I keep one on my bedside and in my purse and it really comes in handy!
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
This was the first chapstick that really helped my lips. They get very dry and cracked in the winter and it hurts so badly, but the mint and whatever else is in this product helps heal them and the pain is gone almost instantly. I love this product. It's a bit expensive compared to other lip balms, especially considering the alarming rate I lose chapstick, but it's worth it  to make my lips feel better.
Julie E.
Vernon, NY
Huge fan of Burt's Bees, Very moisturizing and it protects your lips so well. Whether they are chapped in the winter, or you need a little extra in the summer, Burt's never fails. Gotta love the bee's! And for the price, you can not go wrong, you can find this pretty much anywhere near a cash register, they almost throw it in your face!
Kayla W.
Lyndhurst , NJ
This product feels like it is really moisturizing however it's can be a little much. Even when minimizing the amount I was using, it still felt slimy and messy on my lips. It has also caused irritation and break outs around my lips. I thought it was just me, but a friend of mine had experienced the same thing. If I was just going for a glossy look, I would use this if I had no lip gloss available.
Anna C.
best lip balm ever! i buy this over and over. its natural, made from beeswax instead of petroleum like some others, and found literally everywhere. i love the tingly feeling that the peppermint gives me, and it's more moisturizing and cures chapped lips than anything else out there!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?