BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This may sound crazy but I love to buy there as stocking stuffers. My husband loves the way it feels and smells. He says is strong enough to keep his lips from chapping without looking too shiny and that it doesn't smell to girly.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
One of the only lipbalms I can use that actually hydrates my lips and helps the chapped feeling and texture go away. I find other products just sit on top of the skip and don't penetrate and hydrate. However, Burt's Bees is different I would recommend them to others definitely. Just perhaps not the Grapefruit scented one the smell gets in your nose and burns a bit.
Dianne K.
houlton, me
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHAP STICK, IT WORKS GREAT ON MY DRY CHAPPED LIPS, IT IS WELL WORTH THE PRICE AND IS EASY TO FIND AT MOST STORES, IT IS A VERY GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS AND I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN, I RECOMMEND BUYING THIS PRODUCT
Alisa S.
Try Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. I think this is a new product line extension and it has the same moisturizing qualities of the regular lip balm, but is slightly tinted. Makes it look like you have some light, translucent lipstick on, and moisturizes your lips at the same time. I bought the Red Dahlia one and it gives my lips a nice magenta color and shine. I will wear this instead of lipstick since it moisturizes, too.
Ashley H.
Franklin, NH
This lip balm had a really nice scent. It went on smooth and left tour lips feeling soft and rejuvenated. It wasn't costly at all and its a really great lip balm I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have soft lips that smell wonderful! Great stuff
Brittany S.
Sadly, I wasn't impressed. The packaging is attractive, but the product to me was not. The formula was too thick on the lips and really just left a bad taste. Literally and figuratively. I know this works for lots of people, it just wasn't a match for me.
Sarai G.
I use this every now and then and it does help a LOT when my lips are super chapped. I'm not sure if it's my lips but I do find myself having to reapply often, which isn't ideal for me. It's not something I use every day, but I would purchase it again.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
I just love this chapstick, it's the only one that I can get to moisturize my lips in such a small amount of time. I love the tingle of the peppermint, it makes me feel like it's going a extra mile to get my lips where they should be, not the winter dry.
Krysta B.
Export, PA
I cannot live without this lip balm. This is only lip balm I have ever found (I have spent a LOT of money on hundreds of different lip balms) that meet all of my picky lip balm needs. It cures my cracked and chapped lips I get all too frequently. It has a subtle flavor/scent that not only gives my breath a boost, but has a decent flavor. So often chapsticks leave a really bad taste in my mouth and this is one that does not. It goes on as thin or as thick as you'd like which is also great! I love Burt's Bees!
Mishelle F.
Baldwinville, MA
I LOVE Burt's Bees products. From their shimmer lip tint, to their hand creams. This was one of the first Burt's Bees product I've ever tried and it remains one of my favorites. I love that it smells/tastes good, isn't sticky, and is easy to apply (not dry). I love that it also gives you a tiny bit of color, just enough to make your lips a little brighter.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?