BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine V.
When I want to feel a little more energized while still having refreshed and soft lips, I use Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm. The lip balm still soothes and refreshes chapped lips while providing a spark of energy through the pomegranate scent.
Aeron L.
Fort Worth, TX
Burt's Bees products are all wonderful, especially their lip balm. Their products are 100% natural, so you don't need to worry about what chemicals you are applying to your lips. There are a variety of scents. I recommend their pomegranate.
Quynh-Thi V.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love all of Burt's Bees products! They are awesome.

I love that the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is so effective and smells amazing. I also love that it's made of organic and natural ingredients. Definitely would recommend this product!
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I was running around NYC really early because I was late for class, but my lips were super chapped. I went into CVS and they only had this kind of lip balm so I got it. (I love pomegranate so I was so excited to try it!) I was SO happy with this product! Makes your lips smell amazing, makes them soft again and helped me repair them super quick!
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
This is the only chapstick I use. It's minty, makes your lips tingle, doesn't taste like anything and makes my lips feel moisturized all day. I have not used any other product since I bought this years ago, and never will as long as it's around.
Jessica n.
I absolutely love this brand. The chapstick is so soothing and doesnt have a strong smell to it. It also stays on for a long time and you dont need to apply much.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
I love Burt Bee's tinted balms! So much so, that I've stopped buying expensive lipsticks and use this instead. My favorite so far is Hibiscus because it gives a really nice color and seems to last the longest. A tube usually lasts me 2-3 months, so the $6 price tag is completely affordable.
Janel N.
I enjoy Burts Bees and have been using their classic chapstick for a decade now. I'm always interested in trying new products especially from a company I trust. I was let down when it came to this squeezable lip balm! I felt like it ozed oil or the product itself would come out in a watery consistency. I am not sure if it's meant to do that but it just feels like a coat on top of your lips without it working.
Maria V.
Baltimore, MD
Really great. The smell is good and it helps your lips immediately. It exceeded my expectations for a lip balm and it's super fast. I really like the original one but the pink grapefruit is by far my favorite one. I would recommend this if your lips are very chapped and even if they're not.
Ambar L.
Ridgecrest
This is my favorite chapstick always leaves my lips feeling soft not sticky definitely meet my expectations don't need to keep applying ever 30 minutes it's pricey compared to other chapsticks but well worth the money because it last you a while
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?