BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah C.
Arlington , VA
Love this! I use it before bed every day, relaxing scent, I've gone through at least five in the last couple of years. It's also very cheap - a tube for a couple of dollars will last a few months, even if you slather it on like me. Slight tint as well - the right side of my lips (from your pov) have on the chapstick.
Taylor L.
I've been using this chapstick for YEARS and it's my absolute favorite. I love the results, plus the minty scent and tingle. I recommend this chapstick to anyone!
April E.
New Brighton, PA
I am a low-maintenance girl and don't enjoy fussing with a lengthy beauty routine each day. Give me some mascara and Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm and I am good to go. I love the subtle color this lip balm leaves ... it looks natural. It does a great job with moisturizing, too. Very pleased.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love my Burts chapstick!! Every kind works well for me :) the coconut and pear is my absolute favorite. I lost mine but it lasted on my lips for a long time and smelled so so good! I think they are worth every penny. Help with my chapped lips so well.
Quynh-Thi V.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love all of Burt's Bees products! They are awesome.

I love that the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is so effective and smells amazing. I also love that it's made of organic and natural ingredients. Definitely would recommend this product!
Christine V.
When I want to feel a little more energized while still having refreshed and soft lips, I use Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm. The lip balm still soothes and refreshes chapped lips while providing a spark of energy through the pomegranate scent.
Jessica n.
I absolutely love this brand. The chapstick is so soothing and doesnt have a strong smell to it. It also stays on for a long time and you dont need to apply much.
Maria V.
Baltimore, MD
Really great. The smell is good and it helps your lips immediately. It exceeded my expectations for a lip balm and it's super fast. I really like the original one but the pink grapefruit is by far my favorite one. I would recommend this if your lips are very chapped and even if they're not.
Jill M.
Weston, WI
This is the only lip balm my husband and I use. We actually purchase it in bulk so we always have a giant box of Burt's on hand at all times. It's smooth, soothing and leaves us with a happy tingle every time. We continue to use this product over and over again and would recommend to anyone!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
This is hands down one of the essentials have in my car,purse, and at least two rooms in my house. Burt's Bees are masters when he comes to making great affordable products. This stays on and lasts for a long time. Others out there need to be applied more often than wanted but not this one. Helps with the harsh windy frosty winters of the north east!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?