BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

laura p.
Los Angeles, CA
Burts bees is my favorite chapstick, I think I reapply it every 5 minutes because I love the tingling sensation on my lips. I always refer this chapstick to friends when their lips are chapped because this cures all and feels good while doing it.
Kayla W.
I love how this lip balm keeps my lips from becoming chapped without the greasy feeling that other lips balms sometimes have. It's moisturizing my lips and leaves a tingling feelings that lasts for only a short time. The only downside is that there's still some product left in the tube that's really hard to get out once the wheel stops turning.
Kelsey C.
Chappaqua , NY
Lasts for a long time and it's super moisturizing. It's affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I got mine from CVS. My favorite scent is Acai, but i also like pomegranate! Love, great stuff, would get again bc it's great stuff, best lip balm
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
It's my second favorite lip balm. I'm not such a fan of the packaging style (turn up to remove product) but that's strictly based on preference. I love the product itself. It keeps my lips from being dry and smells wonderful.
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I think this a new product from burt's bees but I love it. I love how it is a squeezable tube rather than the traditional burt's bees. It looks as if you have a gloss on. I don't have to keep reapplying as often. Overall, I love this. It's also minty (which makes it even better).
Wendy T.
As much as I'd love to love this product, I really can't. I have really sensitive lips and I find that this product doesn't help keep my lips hydrated as much as I wish they would. Chapstick tends to be better for me, despite it being much cheaper. Even the special Burt's Bees sticks don't do anything for me, but actually makes my lips dryer.
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
Ever since discovering Burt's Bees, it's the only lip balm I use! I love the original for the peppermint flavor, but also the vanilla bean flavor is good under lipstick and liquid lipstick! I keep trying the new flavors to find more that I like!
Avery R.
San Antonio, TX
I started using this product during the winter to prevent dry lips and I have continued using it even into the summer. This chap stick is really moisturizing and doesn’t leave your lips feeling like they are on fire. I highly recommend Burt's Bees.
Aeron L.
Fort Worth, TX
Burt's Bees products are all wonderful, especially their lip balm. Their products are 100% natural, so you don't need to worry about what chemicals you are applying to your lips. There are a variety of scents. I recommend their pomegranate.
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
I purchased this product thinking it was a bigger lip balm, less likely to get lost. I opened up the package to find a small plastic tube. I also didn't like the look on my lips. Let's just say when I lost it, I didn't go crazy searching for it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?