BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
I'll admit I'm a recovering Carmex addict. Once I found this stuff - no more. Amazing formula, moisturizing, with the cooling sensation from peppermint oil that is so soothing to dry chapped skin and lips. If you're from the Midwest you need this in your life.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
I love the natural ingredients. We used to carry this at the checkout when I worked at Best Buy, so I carried this all the time. It's great for really chapped lips. Not at all irritating and super moisturizing. A definite go to during the dry winter months.
tanya m.
I got this as a gift and it was okay. I'm not a fan of the flavoring or how it feels on my lips. like other chapsticks, i feel like it neefs to be melted a little or else it won't spread easily on my lips sometimes it melts enough in my pocket to spread and other times it does not. I feel like it does when it is suppose to do but i would choose a different "flavor"
Yane G.
Great Chapstick this used to be my favorite they are a little more expensive than the usual Chapstick but the formula is really good the only thing I have noticed that after awhile of owning it it gets a little grainy and I don't like how it feels on my lips.
Maria B.
If I could find mine I would use it all the time! It works super well and makes your lips tingly which is fun. Sometimes if it gets cold it gets weird but I mean it's still a really great product to have on hand.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
I am in love with Burt Bees, the peppermint happens to be my favorite. This balm is very moisturizing which is awesome for the winter months. EVER have the issue of applying chapstick and ten minutes later I have to re-apply because your lips are sooo dry?!?! NEVER with this product! It helps prevent my lips from getting wind chapped from the cold Wisconsin winters!
Briseida S.
I've never been a ChapStick brand kind of girl. I hated the way they smelled and they were sticky. After going Burt's Bees I'm never using any other balms. They smell great like peppermint and thy make your lips tingle, again because of the peppermint extract in them. It very quickly rehydrates your lips. If Jesus were a lip balm he'd be in a Burt's Bees tube.
Mahak B.
Flushing, NY
I have been hooked on this lip balm as far as I can remember. I have finished out 8-10 sticks of these lip balms ever since I did get my first one. This is a very important product for me to use in the summer time. It's my go-to lippie base and I'll use this to moisturize my lips at any time of the day.
Enielle F.
My favorites from all the Burt's Bees brand chapstick as it adds a little color and is super moisturizing but doesn't make your lips sticky. The smell is strong as is all other Burt's Bees lip product but its not cloying-strong and goes away after a while. My only con is that it has no SPF and when I find myself using it in the summer, my lips are already sunburnt.
Tabby L.
Lucasville, OH
This is my go-to lip moisturizer/lip balm. It's got a smooth texture that keeps lips super hydrated without having to apply a lot at a time or very often. I also love the peppermint flavor/aroma, it gives it a refreshing tingle and feels great on chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?