BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelly L.
I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it either. The minty scent and flavor is my favorite part it's absolutely amazing! The price is reasonable and I have purchased this a few times already. I find myself wanting to reapply more often than with other brands
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
This one was so-so for me...I think it deends on which "flavor" you get. I prefer the classic one, it does the trick temporarily but nothing that's going to improve your lips over time. I'd say if you're looking for a simple lip balm for on-the-go, and don't mind re-applying then this is good. If you want something with more of a treatment to it, skip this one.
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI
I'm a big fan of these Burt Bee's Lip Balms! You get all of the awesome and natural moisturizing from the regular lip balm plus a nice sheer tint. The color is just enough to make your lips pop so it's perfect for everyday. Definitely recommend.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
Smells good, looks good, keeps your lips fresh and moist. What more could you ask for? A little bit on the pricey side, but if you're all about that moisturized lips than it's worth it. A good impulse buy that you keep in your purse until it's gone.
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
In the winter I cannot live without this stuff. It keeps my lips from getting dry and cracking. I usually buy the bulk packs at target so I know I'll always have one around. I also love sleeping with this on if I do get a crack in my lip or have dryness. I'll layer it on and by the time I wake up in the morning my lips are smooth and moisturized.
Nichole G.
Towanda, IL
This lip balm is great for summer or wear any time of the year. It smells amazing and it's light weight and so moisturizing it's unreal! It has a slight tint, but it looks wonderful! It's a great price and the tube lasts extremely long. Will buy again
Caitlin G.
Winston, GA
This is HANDS. DOWN. one of my FAVORITE chapsticks! With a very subtle hint of the vanilla, I don't find it over powering or too much to handle. It's so creamy and smooth, it applies just like butter!
Anna M.
When I want to treat myself, I go straight to Burts Bees. It’s worth the money you spend. I usually buy it at Walmart and I save a little buying it there. But it’s such a nice chapstick. Moisturizing, long-lasting, and I don’t go through a whole tube in a couple of weeks. I definitely buy this often to stock up and it’s my first choice when I am out.
Brey W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with anything Burt's Bees and anything pumpkin so I love this product! It keeps moisture all day and smells so good! You should definitely give this one a try! I want to buy a few since it only comes out once a year!
kelly P.
Greensboro, NC
I've been using Burt's Bees for years and it's my all time favorite brand for lip balm and other things (like hand cream). It isn't incredibly expensive and I don't feel the need to constantly reapply it throughout the day. Would recommend to others
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?