BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Absolutely my favorite lip balm! I love natural products and the peppermint oil in it. I will always be a Burt's Bees fan. I always have a few around the house. Surprisingly it lasts very long and keeps my lips moisturized during all weather conditions.
M J.
I have owned this Burt's Bee's replenishing lip balm for a few months now, and I have to say that it is always the balm that I grab for on the go. I am a devoted Burt's Bee's fan and I was impressed yet again. The balm leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth without the overwhelming oily/balmy feeling. Your lips absorb the balm and it keeps hydrated for around 3-4 hours. The balm also has a tint of pink which provides a nice healthy color to your lips. I love wearing this balm under my lipsticks because it keeps my lips from drying out from the lipstick.
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI
I'm a big fan of these Burt Bee's Lip Balms! You get all of the awesome and natural moisturizing from the regular lip balm plus a nice sheer tint. The color is just enough to make your lips pop so it's perfect for everyday. Definitely recommend.
Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
My favorite, this lip balm has a fresh mint flavor, I'm always asked if I have a mint or gum when I have it on. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft. It's also very reasonably priced. I usually have at least a half a dozen of these in my house at any given time.
Kelly L.
I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it either. The minty scent and flavor is my favorite part it's absolutely amazing! The price is reasonable and I have purchased this a few times already. I find myself wanting to reapply more often than with other brands
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Burt's bees is amazing. Honey is a natural moisturizer for pretty much everything! I found this product about five years ago and I'm so obsessed with this product. It leaves my lips feeling fully moisturized and lush. This is a must have for everyone!
Victoria A.
No other lip balm is as refreshing and protective as Burt's Bee's. I always keep a stick on hand, and love the tingly sensation. Compared to other brands, I can actually feel this one working. I feel like most other chapsticks aren't as healing as Burt's.
Raven M.
I absolutely LOVE anything Burt's Bees. When my lips start getting chapped in the fall and winter seasons this is the first lip balm my mind runs to! As long as you don't dislike the minty tingle this is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used.
Brey W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with anything Burt's Bees and anything pumpkin so I love this product! It keeps moisture all day and smells so good! You should definitely give this one a try! I want to buy a few since it only comes out once a year!
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
If I could give hurts bees lip balm more than five stars I would. This is the only Chapstick that I will use for the sole reason that it works the best. There is a noticeable difference between this brand and every other lip balm I tried, and I've tried quite a few. I highly recommend this for anyone who gets dry lips, both boys and girls. The original is gender neutral with no girly smells or packaging.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?