BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Elle B.
This product is very nourishing for my extremely dry lips. The original has mint in it, which makes you feel fresh. It is easy to use. I always have one in my purse, in the bathroom, and in my bedroom so I always have it handy. It is a fantastic product, I definitely recommend this.
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
This lip balm is a classic. It’s not hydrating enough for me by itself, but it’s very nice under lipstick. It seems to make my lipstick last a lot longer. This is the first lip balm I was ever put on because this is what my mom used when I was growing up. I would recommend.
Ashley C.
An oldie but a goodie. I came upon Burt’s Bee’s when I was in high school. It’s come such a long way with diversifying it’s products. But THIS lip balm has been tried and true. It’s a perfect balm for everyday use.
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
I have used Burt's Bees for many years now. I always have some on me. I love how it is not too slick and not too thick on the lips. I love the tingle from the peppermint oil and the pick me up from the smell. It really works and it's cruelty free and made in  the USA!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
This is such an amazing product! I have been using this product for years and it never fails me. There have been varieties made over the years but the standard beeswax is great for me. This product can be pricy compared to the other chapsticks at the drugstore but this is the best!
Kiyoko H.
Sanford, FL
Isn’t this like, an absolute given for anyone’s bag? I’ve yet to meet someone who isn’t familiar with the ubiquitous Burt’s Bees original balm. And with good reason! It’s moisturizing and protecting, great for cold weather or otherwise chapped lips. It smells nicer and it feels even better. I’ve got at least 3 of these lying around my house. True fan for life!
Mallory D.
Henrico
Can't go wrong with burt's bees! i love all of their products, my go to chapstick. I keep one in my desk, one at home, and one in my purse. I just picked up a new flavor cucumber mint, i love how soft it is on my lips. please try out this chapstick you wont regret it.
Jess L.
This is absolutely my favorite chap stick! I love the smell and it does a great job of going on smooth, sometimes I'll even put it on with lipstick that is drying. It is definitely long lasting and the more I use it the less my lips get dry! The only one I would buy again.
Cynthia B.
Santa Barbara
What can I other than I simply love this chapstick. It has been my go to for years and I don’t intend to change anytime soon.  The formula is great and glides on easily.  I have on many occasions given tubes to friends to try and they have become hooked too.
Chasity M.
Springdale
Where do I start?? This stuff is amazing!!! I really enjoy Burt's Bee Lip Balm! It is a good product for the price. My favor place to buy it, is anywhere I can Find it!! I alway find if at an awesome great prices. If you have not tried Burt's Bees, you need to.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?