BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jadon P.
This is a much softer formula than the usual burts bees chapsticks. This stayed on my lips for a long time. I applied it Betty often, even when it wasn't needed. I'm a Chapstick junkie. This is one of my favorite chapsticks ever! The scent is also very pleasant.
Deborah C.
San Dimas CA
Burts Bees Lip balm is one of the most effective balm to hydrate your lips leaving a nice smooth finish helping with dryness and cracks. Unlike other lip balms Burt's balm last long I'm never needing to add another layer it stays leaving my lips fresh and hydrated. The best thing about it, is how natural the ingredients in each products contain. They don't use any harsh chemicals. I truly believe in this product as well as brand.
Savannah W.
I would give it more stars if I could. I absolutely love this I have the face wash too and it clears blemishes so fast I love the feeling Burt's bees leaves in my skin
Katie R.
Kent, OH
I LOVE BURTS BEES CHAPSTICK! I swear this stuff is addicting I carry it with me everywhere and apply it throughout the day. I have many friends that also do the same. My lips have never been so soft they never crack or shrivel up leaving them feeling like a raisin
Julieth Z.
I have used Burt's original lip balm for years. It is far & away the BEST. Keep several around: at my desk, in my purse & with cosmetics so I can always have softening protection. Its youthful, fresh feel is just right for any age. Glides on smoothly with NO stickiness & NO slipperiness. Long-lasting after application, and the stick lasts a long time. All natural, too!
Daniela C.
This burt's bee lip balm has been my all time favorite since forever. I've tried all the different kinds they have such as mango or honey but nothing like the original.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
love this product definitely not let down! Super great price point and really easy to find as well. I have always loved this brand because of the great quality and price. Packaging is basic but not super cheap!
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is everyone's lip staple during the winter -- I really can't add much more that hasn't already been said. This lip balm moisturizes and tastes fab. The application is less smooth than I would like at the beginning but once it warms up, it's a smooth glide. ;)
Terri S.
Best everyday lip balm EVER! Doesn't come off when you're eating or drinking. But if you do wipe your mouth a lot, you can keep putting it on and there is never an oily residue. I line my lips with a natural color, use Burt's Bee's and blend the liner into the balm. I love the natural look and it lasts all day!
TylerAnn M.
Orleans, MA
Bert's Bees Replenishing lip balm is ok but it isn't my favorite Bert's Bees product. The Pomegranate sent is pretty nice, but it is slightly tinted and I can't use it all the time because I have extremely dry lips and often have to put chapstick around my lips and not just on them, and the tinting makes it look like my lips are even more chapped than they really are.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?