BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
I've tried tons and tons of lip balms, chap sticks etc. this is by far one of my top 5 go to lip moisturizers. I use this all year round and it gives a great hint of color as well as a very restorative moisturized feel. Additionally, it leaves lips looking supple and fully restored. Great thing is, they can be found pretty much anywhere!

I highly highly recommend.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Burt's Bees is probably my favorite drugstore lip balm. It's not too expensive, it's long lasting, and it provides a nice layer of protection/hydration. I'm a big fan of the original, because I love the scent of honey, but you really can't go wrong with any kind!
Betty T.
Ramona, CA
I love all of the Burt's Bees products, but i especially love their lip balms. These lip balms are so soft on the lips that you forget that you are wearing it. Not like the other lip balms that you can feel are thick and oily on your lips. These lip balms work so great for my chapped lips and I love that there is variety to choose from. I love my Burt's Bees lip balms!
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is everyone's lip staple during the winter -- I really can't add much more that hasn't already been said. This lip balm moisturizes and tastes fab. The application is less smooth than I would like at the beginning but once it warms up, it's a smooth glide. ;)
Christina M.
I don't think I've ever had a lip balm quite like this one. Most types of Chapstick I've used in the past tend to wear off quickly, are too oily, sticky etc. But Burt's Bees is absolutely amazing. It lasts several hours without needing extra coats, it isn't sticky or unnecessarily shiny, and it has a great tingly feel after you put it on. Definitely my favorite lip balm!
TylerAnn M.
Orleans, MA
Bert's Bees Replenishing lip balm is ok but it isn't my favorite Bert's Bees product. The Pomegranate sent is pretty nice, but it is slightly tinted and I can't use it all the time because I have extremely dry lips and often have to put chapstick around my lips and not just on them, and the tinting makes it look like my lips are even more chapped than they really are.
Julieth Z.
I have used Burt's original lip balm for years. It is far & away the BEST. Keep several around: at my desk, in my purse & with cosmetics so I can always have softening protection. Its youthful, fresh feel is just right for any age. Glides on smoothly with NO stickiness & NO slipperiness. Long-lasting after application, and the stick lasts a long time. All natural, too!
Jordan  H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this brand of chap stick. It makes your lips soft and helps keep them soft through out the day. I would recommend this to everyone. Its the best lip balm I have ever used. It really works. I have used other brands, right after I put it on it feels like my lips have nothing on them and after about an hour my lips are dry again. This balm makes my lips soft all day.
Savannah W.
I would give it more stars if I could. I absolutely love this I have the face wash too and it clears blemishes so fast I love the feeling Burt's bees leaves in my skin
Ally S.
One of the only lip balms/ chapsticks that doesn't leave a nasty residue on my lips. The product is thick which I find is because it's made of good quality ingredients. It smells nice, and it seems to make my lips a little bigger (might be because of inflammation caused by peppermint oil) Only complaint is that it dries a little too fast but other than that I love it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?