BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Joanna G.
Lake City, FL
I love Burt's bees!! Sometime they are a little dry and tacky and not easy to apply. They really work when your lips are really chapped. I went to sleep with chapped lips and woke up with soft not chapped lips. Some do smell a little funny so I get the ones with a light scent. Burt's bees lip shimmer are awesome. They give you mouister with a hint of color so u don't have to apply both chap stick then lip stick.
Emily H.
This has been my go to lip balm for about 10 years now. Ever since I bought it the first time I've never gone back! Recommended it to all my family so now they use it too. It has a fresh minty scent that I love and just the right amount of moisture. It doesn't leave any kind of greasy feeling or glossiness which is nice when you're just looking for the basics. Also a bonus that its almost 100% natural. Definitely recommend it, I always keep one in my bag and one at home!
Nicoletta C.
Pottstown, PA
Great product, minty fresh feeling when you apply it. A little goes a long way. For the amount the price was ok. First time I purchased, I would buy again. I purchased at target.
Karen M.
I love this product so much! I have several of them so that I have one at all times (in my purse, my car, my school bag, etc.). This works best out of all the lipbalms I've used.  No irritative fragrances and the minty fresh feeling makes the application a lovely experience.  I often use an extra layer of this after applying a strong moisturizer to my lips. This helps fix chapped lips almost immediately.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE BURTS BEE! This product in particular was nice. I'm obsessed with chapsticks and lip products, and was definitely a fan of this. Burt's Bees products in general are more natural than most of the other beauty products on the market, and they are opposed to animal testing. Definitely a fan.
Abby Y.
This is definitely a product that I keep with me and apply on a daily basis. This lip balm is perfect for those of you who suffer with dry and cracked lips. It is extremely moisturizing and the mint soothes any sensitivity or pain. Additionally, the price is reasonable which is always a plus!
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I hated this so much and I do not understand why people are always racing about Burt's bees, this feels terrible on my lips like it is literally wax sitting on top of them and dies absolutely nothing with prolonged use, in fact the entire line was terrible, do not try this, I can't say that enough to everyone
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I was so looking forward to this product since it is natural and doesn't have all of that extra nasty stuff. I was pretty sad about it though because it smelled awful and the color wasn't very good. I really wouldn't recommend this product. It also is just not worth what you are going to pay for it!
Millie J.
Mesa
This is my go to chap stick. I like the minty flavor, and how  long lasting it is. It goes on very smooth so it's gentle on your lips, and not harsh. I apply my chap stick throughout the day just whenever I get a little dry. I have bought this chap stick multiple times and will continue to buy it.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product! I'm a big Burt's fan anyway but this little pack is great I have one in bag, one in the car and one in my gym bag! with the spare on the counter at home I'm never in a pinch for a my lips! and I know the brand and the natural ingredients in it! four flavors for when and where ever!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?