BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kristin H.
Poway, CA
It can be a little heavy on the lips but it covers and stays awhile which is what you really want so it can absorb into your lips. I hate it when you put lip balm on and it immediatley disappear and feels like you put nothing on your lips. I don't know about other but i kinda like my lip balm to linger a little so i can rub my lips back a forth a little. Maybe i just have a nervous tick? heh
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
I had a really bad allergic reaction to eos, and my lips were super dry and swollen and red. I kept using the eos to make my lips better until I realized it was making it worse. I asked my dad to pick me up something from the store and he got me this. My lips were better in like four days and I've used it everyday since! I loooove it and it's one of the only lip balms I've actually finished :)
Chelsie H.
I'm obsessed with Burt's Bees Chapstick. It is so reasonably priced (though this kind is always more expensive than the other chap sticks), and really REALLY nourishes...plus it uses a lot of natural products. Cheaper chapstick leaves my lips feeling waxy, but Burt's bees leaves my lips feeling deeply nourished. It is worth it to spend a dollar or so more on this... This is one of my essentials.
Nancy R.
Avondale, AZ
These are not vegan nor vegetarian products because they do contain an ingredient derived from animals, but they are still pretty organic and they tend to fix your lips over time. I wouldn't say you get results right away but eventually you'll see "plump," "soft," "smooth," lips.
Emely P.
Fort Myers, FL
I am a HUGE lip balm person. I absolutely hate when my lips are even remotely dry. But I also have a thing for color so this is awesome because it mosturizes and gives my lips color. Can't get better than that to be honest. I also like Baby Lips so I can't decide if Burt's bees or Baby Lips is my favorite! Might as well get both.. ha
Vine C.
Call me crazy, but I do not get the hype for Burt's Bees lip balm. It didn't do a good job of keeping my lips moisturized and I had to reapply several times throughout the day. There was a tingling sensation from the menthol in it which is about the only nice thing about it. I wouldn't recommend it.
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only Chapstick I use because not only does it feel wonderful in my lips but it's all natural and doesn't have what most Chapsticks have in them. Most Chapsticks have an actual drying chemical that gives you temporary relief but dries your lips out so that creates then endless need for their product. Berts Bees doesn't have that chemical, but I come back for more because it works!!
Catherine B.
It's definitely a staple for many makeup-wearing and makeup-free men and women. The value is very good and the minty feeling feels great on chapped lips. I love that this is a cruelty free brand but I am vegan so I would not purchase this again because of the beeswax ingredient.
Erika P.
Perryville , Md
I love that I can trust a brand like Burts Bees knowing Im putting good natural ingredients on my body. This lip balm always heals my lips and leaves them protected from the sun and wind. I feel safe allowing my children to use these products as well. Theres no burning when applied to cracked lips and it leaves them noticably soft.
Jacqueline A.
Memphis, TN
Got the lip balm for free with a facial wipes kit. This particular Walgreens was having a 10 cent sale, where they was trying to get rid of products to move in the new season product. So I tied it for a week. Lips remained moisturized and lip balm was not sticky. I don't like lip balm that is sticky and hard to apply. It has a light fragrance not to over bearing. I would recommend to my friends.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?