BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

niskarly b.
No puedo vivir sin estas cosas! Guardo un tubo en mi bolsa, una en mi embrague DENTRO mi bolso (ya se sabe, en caso de que necesite tomar sólo eso!), Uno en mi oficina, y uno en mi mesita de noche. Este es el más estándar que viene bálsamo para los labios. Me encanta el olor de la menta y del escozor que deja en los labios, y me encanta el hecho de que no es medicado con olor. Lo que más me gusta de la marca Chapstick inconveniente es que huele medicinal y deja los labios sienten más seco que antes. Burt es mi principal director, y se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

La misión de esta empresa es importante y el más todos los productos naturales que podemos conseguir en las manos de los consumidores, mejor. Mira su página web para más información. Usted puede aprender sobre los otros productos hechos por las abejas de Burt y obtener alguna información acerca de su misión y objetivos. Ahorre las abejas!
Jessica B.
Wichita, KS
I use Burt's Bees lip balm pretty frequently. I have kiddos who will lick their lips to the point of rashes around their mouth, cracking, and bleeding in the winter months. This is the only chapstick that works 100% of the time for them. The natural peppermint is so much easier on their lips and it's soothing rather than painful burning. I enjoy using this product myself, but my kiddos always end up stealing it from me!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE Burt's Bees Lipbalm. Leaves my lips feeling super soft, never dry, and I love that the ingredients are simple and natural. Burt's bees is a good company and I'm willing to pay a bit more for this product. Also the flavors are great! I would definitely recommend all Burt's bees products!
Joanne w.
There are so many Burt's bees options for lip balm. This is my absolute favorite one. It tingles when you put it on and makes my lips feel plumper, smooth and moisturized. I cant have enough of them. I keep them all over my house. I would recommend these to everyone who love to take care of their lips!
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
I live in Texas where the heat and humidity get pretty harsh. I use Burt's Bees to help keep my lips from drying out. There is usually a tube in my purse, diaper bag and my medicine cabinet. It's thick and long lasting and I can find at most grocery retailers and pharmacies for an affordable price.
Renae G.
Inwood, WV
I've been using Burt's Bees products for over a decade. I started with it back when there was only the original lip balm! I think I've tried them all over the years and always have some scattered throughout the house for easy access. I recently tried 'Replenishing' for the first time, and while it isn't my favorite, (Nourishing and Rejuvenating) it has definitely earned a spot in my purse. I think it has a stronger scent than the others, which isn't necessarily bad, it was just unexpected.
Savannah G.
Pleasanton, CA
This lip balm is my all time favorite. I cannot go one day without it. At first, I did find the texture of this product a little weird but I did eventually end up falling in love with it. This product not only keeps my lips moisturized but also smells so great. This product is also great in the winter time, when a lot of people tend to get chapped lips. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Michelle W.
I have been using Burt's Bees products for years and the lip balm is a staple in my home. The pomegranate is my favorite. It goes on smoothly and lasts for hours. I have chronic dry lips and have used every product there is and this by far is one of the best. Some products make my lips peel and I find myself reapplying every 1/2 hour or so, not Burt's Bees, it soaks in and lasts. I would highly recommend trying this one.
Nicole B.
LOVE this lip balm! It's super light and moisturizing and natural, as most Burt's Bees products are. I love the other scents they made, but the beeswax lip balm is definitely an old favorite of mine. Around $3 I think, depending on where you buy it. Really worth it! It lasts a super long time as well!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a huge fan of Burt's Bees Original chapstick. I love their Pomegranate one, but the peppermint in this is just a bit too overwhelming for me! I know a lot of people love this chapstick, but it's just not for me. I don't enjoy having the super minty smell so close to my nose and tingly feeling on my lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?