BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Yane G.
Great Chapstick this used to be my favorite they are a little more expensive than the usual Chapstick but the formula is really good the only thing I have noticed that after awhile of owning it it gets a little grainy and I don't like how it feels on my lips.
Savannah W.
I love Burt's Bees and it is one of my favorite brands of lip balm. It is one of the few chopsticks that actually helps heal dry and cracked lips, in my experience. It smells amazing and the tingling feeling on your lips makes me actually feel like it's healing my lips! Plus it's completely natural AND fair trade so what could be better? I would promote this brand to anyone! Seriously one of the greatest products ever!
E G.
Goshen, IN
I love Burt's Bees! I started using their lip balm long before they expanded their line to lipsticks and other products. I like how they use natural ingredients in their products and they work very well! Love the minty flavor and cool feel of the original lip balm.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
During this time of year my skin including my lips get really dry. Burts bees is my go to chapstick. It works amazing smells delish and moisturizes my lips as well as heals them. I always recommend this chapstick to all my friends and family. Can't go wrong.
Kayla P.
Goes on like chapstick very smoothly, doesn't feel thick like lipstick normally would. It gives just the perfect amount of color to your lips. Adds a nice pop! Hydrates your lips while giving a little bit of color at the same time. Really a good combination.
Kirsten K.
Bedford, OH
Not as good as the twist up lip balm. It still has the same cooling effect but it can get a little messy if you squeeze too much out. It's also more slippery on the lips. I prefer mine a little thicker I feel like it stays on longer and really soaks into my lips. I would not re purchase the squeeze tube
Veronica R.
Atlanta, GA
I use any form of lip balms very regular because my lips are sensitive and need plenty of moisture throughout the day. I like the original Burt's bees chap stick, but they tend to burn my lips if they are dry/cracked. This product, on the other hand, doesn't burn at all! It fulfills the same purpose of the original but with a creamier, more sensitive texture.
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
This stuff is amazing and I love it. Problem is it's expensive for chapstick. My chapsticks tend to get lost often so I sometimes opt for the cheaper chapsticks...when I'm feeling like an impulse buy I'll buy a Burts bees at the check out as a treat to myself.
Jacqueline T.
Newport, OR
I loved my original Burt's Bees so I have gone back and bought in many different flavor a. I suffer from chapped lips often because of where we live and the weather. This product works so well and doesn't leave a heavy feeling. It is long lasting. I have now even bought it for my daughter to use and carry.
Ashley C.
Youngstown
I swear by Burts products. I have had issues with chapped lips since I was little and Burts is the only product that helps. I have at least 6 tubes at a time. I love the minty smell of it too. I also like that it has no flavor that I'm either tempted to lick my lips or have a bad taste getting in my mouth.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?