BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kimberly F.
Ponchatoula, LA
I am a huge fan of the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm! The berry flavor was subtle yet present enough that I really liked it. My lips were definitely a lot softer after using it regularly. I find that it is reasonably priced and I will continue to use
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I discovered everything Burt's and Bees in college! I simply adore all of the lip balm and other skin products. The lip balm is very easy to apply, long lasting, and a very great value. I bought it from my local Walmart store. I would highly recommend it!
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
It's no secret I have LOVED Burt's bees for YEARSSSSS. Always have kept my lips nice and smooth after a nice sugar scrub. I don't think I've had chapped lips in years thanks to this. Not to mention with every day use it took me YEARS to use all of mine.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
I like Burt's Bees chapstick products, but I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. It did leave my lips feeling soft, but the shade was too much for my liking. I recommend this for people wanting a hit of color and that don't really like harsh lip products.
Nancy S.
Burt's Bees is a brand that consistently go back to for reliable, high-quality skin care. This lip balm is affordable and it works perfectly! It keeps my chapped lips hydrated for several hours before needing to reapply. It feels nice and smooth on my lips, plus consistent use prevents flaky skin!
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
I love all of Burt's Bees products but this is one of my favorites. This chap stick replenishes and moisturizes your lips and it smells great. It also leaves a little hint of color, which is a plus for me! I always keep mine in my purse for when I need it.
Bayli C.
Vinemont, AL
All of Burts Bees products are amazing and this is one of those amazing products! I've been buying it from Walmart for years. It keeps my lips hydrated during the day and if I apply it before bed, my lips are still hydrated when I wake up the next morning.
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
In comparison to many other drugstore lip balms, this one is different in its own way, it's a bit more waxy. You do have to reapply it over and over again like any other lip balms. Looks great under lipsticks and it cured my dry lips, or so I believe it did. Not my go-to lip balm, but it works. I prefer the EOS lip balms because of their unique chic look.
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
I personally don't love these lip balms. I have the Mango one and I've tried the Pomegranate ones before. When I put it on, there's an aftertaste that I don't love and I don't like the way it sits on my lips. I don't feel my lips getting softer and this is the last lip balm I reach for. However, if it works for you, that's great! It just doesn't work for me.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I understand that this is wayyy better than the other lips care items out but it is hard when you are on a budget and can't afford the lip balm. I am lucky to have got some on sale and with coupons so I have been stocked for a while but it is hard to pick this up if I don't have coupons. As far as the product itself, this is absolutely my favorite!!! :D
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?