BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I literally have an over abundance of these chapsticks, I buy them all the time when they’re on sale! While they’re very effective and leave your lips smooth and hydrated, I do prefer my regular old Vaseline as it works better. Still this is definitely my favorite chapstick brand.
Sydni W.
Cheyenne, WY
This is my favorite lip balm ever! I love the minty smell and taste, it almost makes your lips tingle which I do not mind. I have purchased this product over and over and will continues to do so. I would absolutely recommend this product. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Lesley M.
El Paso
Leaves your lips feeeling nice and smooth I hate having dry lips and this actually works wonders it’s like honey on ya lips I love this product and it’s cheap definitely recommend .
Brianna B.
My holy grail. My guilty pleasure. The only thing I am obsessively reaching into my purse to grab throughout the day, and am lost when I can’t find it. The only lip product that doesn’t have the ingredients that make me feel guilty for putting it on my lips. Bless you Burt’s Bees
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love Burts Bees lip balm! They are my favorite because they moisturizes my lips perfectly and always smell so good! They have a variety of scents that have all worked perfectly for me! The original is somewhat hard to apply to the lips.
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
This is the only chap stick that I've ever bought that actually works. All of my other ones either don't work or make your lips even more dry. Burt's bees keeps your lips feeling moisturized and makes them not look or feel dry. It's inexpensive, so I'd definitely recommend stocking up!!
Liz H.
I mean, who doesn't love a burst bees chapstick. I like every flavor but I tend to stick to the original. It makes my lips tingly and freshens my breath. It's great for everyday use. I have gone through and used up about 10 chapsticks. It is reliable and I will repurchase.
Kristina K.
I like the minty scent and feel to this lip balm. It's refreshing. However, while this helps my lips somewhat, it does not help how dry my lips are. It's possibly due to how waxy it is. It feels like it just covers my lips rather than hydrate it. Otherwise, it's a nice lip balm.
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
You can never have enough chapstick on hand. I love this product, because it leaves my lips plump, moisturized, and refreshed. The formula leaves a very fresh feeling/sent on the lips, and leaves my lips feeling hydrated.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I’ve always got a Burt’s Bees in my purse. It’s hydrating and I feel as though it lasts a long time, even when drinking/eating. I love this classic minty scent! It’s the only one I really love using. I will always have one of these with me, so I will definitely be purchasing again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?