BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Andreea B.
It's a good lip balm (especially the one with bees wax) but it's very hard. Don't expect a creamy or liquid-y texture. I personally like the ones that are more soft. It last long though and the cooling mint sensation is very welcomed. I also like that you can find it quite easily.
Erica B.
Reno, NV
This stuff is amazing!!! It really helps to have it everywhere you go and in any season,especially in the winter when things start to get dryer. It's has a very smooth and silky consistency. There's nothing bad to say about this. It's one of the best lip balms I've used!!
Winnie M.
I was recommended this lip balm by my doctor when I had super chapped lips that would always peel. It healed my lips and moisturizes well. It has a weird smell to it which smells nothing like honey, but you get used to it if you use it often enough. Overall it does the job of what a lip balm should do! Highly recommend!!
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Love knowing every ingredient in my lip balm! Also love the fact that this is long lasting. The size and container is perfect for functionality. It definitely is a little priced but definitely worth the buy as it last longer and is better. I would recommend this to anyone.
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
By far my favorite chapstick! Keeps my lips moisturized especially in the harsh winters. It's easy to apply, and doesn't need constant reapplication. I buy mine from any big box retailer, but mainly Target because of the flavor/options they have. My personal favorite is coconut pear.
Lauren M.
Metuchen, NJ
I absolutely love Burt's Bees and I always try out every new flavor/type I see from them, BUT I always end up deciding I like the original best. I love the tingly feeling you get from the mint in the original. The pomegranate one is actually somewhat low on my list.

Here are the lip balms I've tried in descending order of preference:
Beeswax Lip Balm (original)
Ultra Conditioning
Sun Protecting with Passion Fruit
Nourishing with Mango
Replenishing with Pomegranate
Rejuvenating with Acai
Honey--I really don't like this one. It's too grainy (or at least it was when I tried it several years ago)
lori s.
Sparta, TN
I am one of burt's bees biggest fans for sure! I never leave home without my burt's bees lip balm! this one is my favorite i love the squeezable of the balm so if im having a bad dry lip day i can squeeze a little more on. I have told all my friends to get this lip balm!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
It's a lip balm that works. The smell isn't that great, you have to layer it on to get the moisture, and the price is a bit much for a small stick of chap stick. I could get two cheaper chapsticks for the price of this one. On the positive side once you do have enough on then it does moisturizes the lips and helps keep them from getting chapped worse, and the taste isn't that bad.
Melissa R.
At first it works great and it has this awesome tingly sensation. After a couple of times it no longer has that same effect. If you are are looking to repair your lips then this isn't the best, ok to moisturize.
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
I liked this product but it was not what I expected. It made my lips smooth but after a while it started to get a nasty white film on my lips on the inside. Every time I would wipe it off it just came back so I don't know if it's just my lips or I just got a bad one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?