BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN
I was hesitant about buying this in the stores before because I immediately thought "WAX!" For Christmas I received a sweet little Thirty-One bag full of beauty/spa goodies and Burt's Bees was abundant.

This is awesome! It's so smooth - not greasy - but moisturizing enough that 10 minutes after putting it on, it's still on. I'm not crazy about the pomegranate, but it's not overwhelming so I barely notice it. I'll definitely repurchase when this runs out! Thank you, Santa!
Carly
This balm keeps my lips moisturized all day long. No need to apply too many times. It is creamy and leaves a little tingle that makes it seem like it's working and absorbing.
Fay W.
Have used up one of this. It feels good but not very special. I have used a lot of different lip balms since I am the kind of person who cannot live without lip balm. This one is not bad but not impressive either. Would like to try other brand in the future instead of buying this again.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE LIP BALMS. They sell them at whole foods which is a great great sign. From the color they come in to the ingredients in the lip balm. Everything is awesome and natural and nothing will harm your lips. Its a great touch for bare lips and I highly recommend it
MacKenzie H.
Bentonville, AR
So I haven't bought the set, but the individual classic beeswax lip balm with vitamin E and Peppermint is the BOMB! It eaves your lips feeling refreshed without making them tacky! You can definitely feel the peppermint tingle. It's a little pricey for lip balm, but totally worth it!
Rachel G.
I have had a container of this for a few years. I love how minty it is and how it feels cooling on the lips. I don't love sticking my finger in the pot and would prefer a stick, but this has the benefit of being easily warmed up and made more spreadable if you hold it in your hand for a bit. The reason I stippped using it is because I don't think it actually made my lips any softer. Just fun to use.
Bruna P.
Boca Raton
Protects my lips without adding any grease to them. Always have it in my purse for any time a need. I also use before going to bed so my lips wake up really soft and ready for my make up routine .
Kime M.
Canton, OH
With this Chapstick it left my lips very moisturized and very soft when I first started using it, it didn't feel like any other Chapstick put it on a kind of a have my lips a little tingly I think it's good my lips were so dry but it left my lips feeling great on my lips it also has a very nice smell to it and it's highly recommended
Alex T.
Fort Worth, TX
Rose is my favorite color and I've bought it multiple times. I've also tried pink blossom but it's too close to my natural lip color. They go on smooth..not thick like chapstick or blistex. The color is sheer but not too sheer. Sometimes I'll use this instead of gloss over lipstick.
Angel E.
Olympia , WA
I am giving this product a B because of the taste. First, I love Burt's Bees products because they work and this one is no exception! It's great all year round and in the winter months when your lips become dry and cracked, it heals within a day of use! My only problem is the taste.. It's like a wax-y chemical artificial taste that makes it really hard to use. Other than that, it is a great product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?