BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lindsey H.
My life literally revolves around this. Will NEVER be without any. My bestfriend is constantly taking off with mine. Me and everyone i know use this product every day
Anna M.
Burts bees lip balm have been my favorite since I was in high school. The last all day, the packaging is my favorite part and I love that you can buy them anywhere! Definitely recommended this product to everyone who loves a good lip balm!
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
I'm not a fan of lipstick, but tinted lip balms like this rock my socks. It's a nice middle ground between plain ol' chapstick and lipstick. I love this color, too. It's red, but it's not RED red. It gives a fun pop of color without being overly obvious.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
This is honestly one of the best chap stick / lip care products there is . It keeps your lips so smooth and soft all day long . It smells so good & it feels good like its doing what its supposed to , giving your lips the wet feeling instead of them being dry.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
It keeps my lips hydrated without being sticky - I cannot stand sticky lip balm because my hair gets stuck on my lips and leaves lip prints everywhere. The Burt's Bees lip balm is perfectly hydrating and not sticky. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Maggie V.
I used to love Burt's Bees lip products (I still love and use a billion of their other items!), but I've noticed that after a few days of using this product, it dries out my lips and makes me need 3x the applications! I'm not sure what's in it causing this, but it's definitely something I wish didn't happen because otherwise, this product would be A+ all the way!
Monica I.
Wichita, KS
I've been hooked on this lip balm since the very first time I tried it. I just absolutely love love love it. It doesn't leave any like, wax feel like some lip balms. The price isn't too bad, it's reasonable. And I would most definitely buy this product again!
Tabby L.
Lucasville, OH
This is my go-to lip moisturizer/lip balm. It's got a smooth texture that keeps lips super hydrated without having to apply a lot at a time or very often. I also love the peppermint flavor/aroma, it gives it a refreshing tingle and feels great on chapped lips.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I use #Burt'sBees Mango everyday . My husband and 2yr old daughter have their own as well. And because they only use natural ingredients I don't have to worry if its good enough for my little girl to use. I love how they now have different flavors. Having some very dry days here in San Diego California #Burt'sBees is a must in this house to help my families lips.
Mahak B.
Flushing, NY
I have been hooked on this lip balm as far as I can remember. I have finished out 8-10 sticks of these lip balms ever since I did get my first one. This is a very important product for me to use in the summer time. It's my go-to lippie base and I'll use this to moisturize my lips at any time of the day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?