BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mia D.
Burt's Bee came out with a lip balm for Christmas one year that was minty and felt great in my lips! Soothing, moisturized and long lasting. I wish they would have made that permanent because I just finished it! I also like the vanilla flavored one. Pretty good moisturized lip balm for everyday use especially before applying your lipstick!
Danielle B.
Rock Hill, SC
My husband is addicted to chapstick and has been for years. Once I learned how most chapsticks actually damage your lips and create a vicious cycle of always needing it, I made him switch to Burt's Bees lip balm (which I already loved). It doesn't have any of the drying chemicals many others do, and moisturizers and protects much better. He still has to have a lip balm in his pocket at all times, but it takes him a lot longer to use the whole Burt's Bees lip balm than a regular chapstick and his lips are much nicer ;).
Ivette G.
Fort Worth, TX
Hands down the best chapstick ever!! First things first, this chapstick would make your lips soft and moisturize. The peppermint feeling on your lips when you put it on, the wonderful smell. This chapstick is my holy grail, honestly would buy maybe 2 or 4 of them in package. Other chapsticks hardly work on my lips, I didn't like them, but then I came across this one!! I Love it!!
Laura M.
Burt's Bees is my go to in the winter months when my lips need a little extra loving. The taste of the pomegranate is delicious and makes me more keen to use to product. It leaves my lips feeling soft and I would definitely buy it again. I would also recommend it to anyone looking for something to combat the dry winter air.
Tessa G.
Ocoee, FL
To many people, Burt's Bees is the best chapstick out there, but personally I have not seen a great difference between this and cheaper brands. I feel as if i have to reapply every 20 minutes if I am outside. While with some vaseline, i don't feel like I have to reapply for hours. If you aren't prone to chapped lips, I am sure this is fine, but if you are, look for a thicker chapstick.
Lauren W.
Artesia , CA
Been through a billion tubes of this. Been using since high school!! Love this stuff and will never use another chopstick for as long as I live. Affordable and easy to find. Can't say enough things about this product. I use it multiple times a day and feel lost if I can't find it! However I have about 5 laying around my house in different areas!! Highly recommend. Holy grail product!
Jessica K.
MY RIDE OR DIE!
I've been using this chapstick for years and I never use anything else. I always have backups in different places in case I forgot to bring one with me. I always go for the peppermint because it's so refreshing on the lips, especially on a hot day when they're chapped. The beeswax keeps me from having to apply it 50 million times a day. The wax keeps the moisture locked in for an all day coverage.
Debbie M.
Bellevue, WA
I literally carry these with me everywhere I go. I'm not joking, I bought one to leave in my car, my purse, my backpack and just at home. It's just so easy to carry and so satisfying to dry lips! It's heavy enough to the point of relief for cracked lips but it's light enough for daily wear. I love the minty feeling as well
Deirdre C.
I use this on a daily basis most of the time. I LOVE the smell, and the tingly feeling on my lips for the first few minutes. It helps with my dry lips in the winter and also I put it under my nose when I want to smell something nice or when it's hard to breath through my nose.

I pick this up for about $2.50 at Meijer. It's welp worth it, even when it's sometimes $3. I wish they'd make a sort of, tin with this in it that you can apply with your finger. 😁
Kris S.
Knoxville , TN
My 13 year old daughter LOVES using this lip gloss. I order a lot of the grab-bags that Burt's Bees offers on their website & there is usually one of these in it. She snatches it up before I can even see what color it is!! The colors are very sheer and great for a teenage girl & anyone who just wants a light tint of color.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?