BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephanie V.
Manchester
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms are amazing! I stand behind Burt's Bees Products! This Lip Balm works awesome for my sensitive skin I have never had a problem with using any of their products so if your a little sensitive to chemicals Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms is the way to go for your lip care needs stay natural with a pop of color!
Ashley W.
York, PA
I love this lip balm! I got it as part of a Burt's Bees gift set that I was planning on breaking apart for small gifts for others. After looking at all of them I ended up keeping all but one! This one is my favorite. I like the flavor/scent and it feels so good on dry lips! A little pricey in my opinion, but if you try to use drug store incentives and coupons, not bad, still worth the buy!
kiera s.
La Mesa, CA
This is by far my favorite chap stick to use. It is very hydrating and moisturizing and perfect to keep those lips big, lush, and beautiful. Burts bees had been around for ages and since I was little girl its always been my number 1 option. It comes in a basic twist up tube which i personally like best because it allows you to use all the product in the bottle. Anyway burt's bees is a great product and should surely be kept in every women's purse at all times.
Mariam B.
This lip balm makes my lips feel super soft throughout the entire day which is why I love it. I also love how burt's bees make different flavors. I love the original and the pomegranate one!
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I never like Burt's bees regular lip balms because they feel thick and waxy. The pomegranate one isn't thick at all and it's super moisturizing. It's amazing! It's not like the regular, vanilla, or pumpkin spice in texture. It glides on easily and isn't heavy/waxy.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I love Burt's bees lip balms! I currently have the one with peppermint oil, coconut and pear, and dark chocolate and blueberry. They are all super moisturizing without feeling like I have a lot of gunk on my lips. I reapply all day long, and it seems like my tube of Balm lasts forever. The dark chocolate and blueberry is my favorite!
jamie h.
This stuff is cooling and soothing.. feels great on your lips and offers immediately relief from chapped or dry lips.. or the skin around your lips! Plus, it is all natural and why wouldn't anyone like that factor? My bf only uses this stuff bc it's natural and he doesn't like the waxyness of other products and I'd say he has a point.
Stephanie B.
Buies Creek, NC
Who doesn't love this product? Seriously, it's some of the best for the price rage. I just recently was given the pomegranate oil one as a gift since my friends know I go through this lip balm like candy. I love this formula but have 2 very minuscule problems with it. A) It's a bit softer of a formula, I'm assuming from the oil. Makes it feel a little more "melty" when it goes on. B) It's a bit tinted, which is fine, I just have to be a bit more careful putting it on.
Jaymee H.
Burt's Bees original is my ride or die chapstick. It's nice and minty, and provides a great cooling effect, which soothes my painful chapped lips. It's more expensive than i would like it to be, but it's worth it. If you go through two tubes of this a month like I do, buy the four pack at Target. Way cheaper than buying individual tubes.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
I love Burt's Bee's products and was really excited when they introduced these lip tints. Unfortunately, the product fell flat of my high expectations. It was fine but slightly on the drying side. I'll continue to use the plain lip stuff. The tinted feels more drying to me, and I'm not getting rid of the facial towelettes any time soon!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?