BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine  S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I am currently using the Sweet Violet tint - I love it! It is super smooth to apply, and feels great on your lips (not sticky at all!). It provides just the right hint of color - perfect for when you don't want a heavy lipstick. I can't wait to try other colors!
Naishmarie L.
Brandon, FL
I love Burt's Bees! Good flavors and stays on for a while. Only thing is the last one I bought, it melted or something but whatever happened to it, every time I try to put some on now its like clumpy and gross, doesn't rub on smooth anymore. All the other ones I've had haven't had that problem so I'm not sure what happened lol. These help a lot if you get sunburn on your lips too!
Summer B.
Dublin, CA
This is my all time favorite Chapstick! I love how it feels on my lips it's tingly and nice! I always have to have it I do not use any other Chapstick than this one! I wouldn't survive without it! I have at least 3 or 4 for backup just incase I lose one or it winds up in the wash!
Savannah W.
I would give it more stars if I could. I absolutely love this I have the face wash too and it clears blemishes so fast I love the feeling Burt's bees leaves in my skin
Elizabeth V.
Stockton, CA
I have two of these lip balms and I'm not disappointed. They make my lips feel smooth and pretty. When I feel like my lips need some moister, instead of reaching for a plain chap stick, I get my Burt's bees tinted lip balm. It gives me a nice shine and color, when I don't want to put on some thick lipstick.
Terri S.
Best everyday lip balm EVER! Doesn't come off when you're eating or drinking. But if you do wipe your mouth a lot, you can keep putting it on and there is never an oily residue. I line my lips with a natural color, use Burt's Bee's and blend the liner into the balm. I love the natural look and it lasts all day!
Grace D.
Love Burt's Bees anything. I've used everything from their lip colors to their moisturizers. It keeps your lips hydrated and is does not irritate sensitive. I've always purchase it from target but you can get it from basically anywhere. Definitely would recommend
Mayra R.
I love the burts bees lip balm I have it in strawberry flavor. At first the lip balm tastes weird but after a while you get used to it. I like these very much because they are 100% natural. My lips feel very moisturized and soft. These are great around the winter time.
Miranda B.
I have been using this product for years! I love the tingle on my lips. I used to use it throughout the day but now i typically use it right before bed. it really helps with chapped lips. I am certainly a lifer with this one, it is the only chap-stick i ever use.
Micaela K.
This lip balm keeps my lips more hydrated and comfortable, ESPECIALLY soothed, than anything else I've ever tried. Second only to Vaseline and Chapstick 8 hr mositure. It's cheap, you can find it anywhere, and it really does just get the job done. I ALWAYS keep one in my bag. Always.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?