BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sydni W.
Cheyenne, WY
This is my favorite lip balm ever! I love the minty smell and taste, it almost makes your lips tingle which I do not mind. I have purchased this product over and over and will continues to do so. I would absolutely recommend this product. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Liz H.
I mean, who doesn't love a burst bees chapstick. I like every flavor but I tend to stick to the original. It makes my lips tingly and freshens my breath. It's great for everyday use. I have gone through and used up about 10 chapsticks. It is reliable and I will repurchase.
Brianna B.
My holy grail. My guilty pleasure. The only thing I am obsessively reaching into my purse to grab throughout the day, and am lost when I can’t find it. The only lip product that doesn’t have the ingredients that make me feel guilty for putting it on my lips. Bless you Burt’s Bees
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love Burts Bees lip balm! They are my favorite because they moisturizes my lips perfectly and always smell so good! They have a variety of scents that have all worked perfectly for me! The original is somewhat hard to apply to the lips.
Kristina K.
I like the minty scent and feel to this lip balm. It's refreshing. However, while this helps my lips somewhat, it does not help how dry my lips are. It's possibly due to how waxy it is. It feels like it just covers my lips rather than hydrate it. Otherwise, it's a nice lip balm.
Lesley M.
El Paso
Leaves your lips feeeling nice and smooth I hate having dry lips and this actually works wonders it’s like honey on ya lips I love this product and it’s cheap definitely recommend .
Nakia B.
Jim Thorpe
Great product! I have been using this product for years, the same with everyone in my family! I've bought the chapstick at the dollar store to even ordering online. I have severe exzema and this line seems to be the only thing that helps in the winter! I recommend to EVERYONE!
Arzu B.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite is the mango flavor! Great every day lip balm that gives me lips a nice moisturized feeling. Inexpensive and the tube lasts a while if you don't lose it. ;) Packaging is like any normal chapstick tube, totally recommend to anyone who wants a great every day lipbalm!
Savanna S.
This is literally my favorite chapstick ever. This is my go to when my lips are super chapped. The packaging is adorable to me. I always put this on before applying lipstick and it works amazing. Iv been buying this product since I was little. I would definitely recommend this.
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
I use the one with peppermint in it and it's my favorite chapstick of all time. This is the only chapstick I never lost AND finished the whole stick. I love the cooling sensation of the peppermint, especially after a day in the sun. It smells great and keeps my lips moisturized for hours.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?