BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Olga A.
Culver City, CA
Delicious scent and super moisturizing. Other brands will only work for a short period of time. I feel my lips stay hydrated longer even after its gone. I bought mine at my local Sprouts farmers market. I will certainly buy this again. And an extra to keep in the office.
Madeline J.
Blacksburg , VA
This is my go-to lip balm when I'm having a case of chapped lips. In the morning my lips will be dry and chapped, and when using this product, by middle afternoon, they're smooth and nourished. The only complaint I have is that this product can sometimes be very waxy, and it can melt if you leave it in your car on a hot day. Other than those tiny complaints, great product!
Alissia L.
I am a die hard Burt's Bees lip balm fan! I tried it on a whim one day about 5 years ago & I've been hooked ever since. This lip balm keeps my lips feeling super hydrated & soft. I don't have to reapply often. I love the minty smell & the tingle you get when you apply it. I refuse to use any other lip balm. Tip: Get the 4 pack! You get more for your money & they last forever.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is an excellent chapstick for pretty much anyone. I've used this one time and again and it always makes my lips feel better. It's not as cheap as regular chap-stick, but it's definitely a get-what-you-pay-for situation. I'd recommend this to anyone - male or female.
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
I have had this for a very long time and I really don't wanna throw it away since it barely has any.. It's an amazing product. I love how it smells and How it feels really soft and it really hydrates your lips. Burt's Bees is and will always be such a wonderful company.
Marisel B.
COLO SPGS, CO
Love the smell and minty feeling it gives my lips.I wish it was cheaper but a little goes a long way.Its smooth and the packaging is nice.I would buy again because in helps my lips in this dry colorado weather.
Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I guess my sister bought this for me for Christmas, because I found it in with my stuff one day. It smells amazing and it goes on really silky. I like wearing it to bed so when I wake up my lips are nice and smooth. For the price you really do get what you pay for. It is a little pricer than most chapstick, but it also does a lot more and I also really like how natural it is.
Laura L.
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is an awesome, inexpensive lip balm. It smells great, applies easily, and leaves my lips moisturized. I always carry at least one Burt's Bees lip balm in my purse, especially in the winter to keep dryness at bay. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Alyson W.
Valley Vlg, CA
I'm generally a fan of Burt's. I love their products. They smell good, are pretty au natural. And their chapstick actually feels like it's nourishing unlike other chapstick. And it doesn't hurt my lips when they get chapped (which I get a bad case of chapped lips every winter). I also love the sparkle lip stuff they have. But these are good for when your lips needs some love.
Kristin S.
This is a simple product that is perfect for alone or under lipstain. It it great for using when out in the sun all day. I love the light feeling as well as the protective covering it offers. The price is great and is very easy to use. I would buy this product again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?