BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Francis S.
I use this when my lips are sun or wind burned as well as in the winter before bed to rejuvenate my dried out lips (not everyday). I've tried other medicinal lip balm and this one does the best job in the shortest amount of time. It does leave a light white film due to the ingredients but if you spread it around it will mostly go away. For everyday moisture, I use Burt's Bees original lip balm. A+ product.
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
Despite being a makeup junkie and using all sorts of brands on my lips, at the end of the day and throughout the day, if my lips are naked, this is what I have: Burt's Bees. I have a ton of them, one by the sink, one buuy computer, 1 in the car, 1 in a purse, 1 in another purse, 1 on my dresser... and probably a few more places I have forgotten about. I can't be found without this stuff. I love it!
Alyssa M.
You can't really go wrong with this! Burt Bee's products tend to be a little bit expensive, but they are well-made and created with more natural ingredients. This balm is really refreshing and soothing on your lips. It also leaves your lips feeling very moisturized and definitely works.
Kime M.
Canton, OH
With this Chapstick it left my lips very moisturized and very soft when I first started using it, it didn't feel like any other Chapstick put it on a kind of a have my lips a little tingly I think it's good my lips were so dry but it left my lips feeling great on my lips it also has a very nice smell to it and it's highly recommended
Loanne N.
This is my favorite tinted lip balm! It hydrates my lips and gives it colour. I love using this if I don't feel like wearing lipstick, but need colour on my face. It is a little on the pricier end but I think it's totally worth it. I use this ALL THE TIME and it goes on like butter!
Rachel G.
I have had a container of this for a few years. I love how minty it is and how it feels cooling on the lips. I don't love sticking my finger in the pot and would prefer a stick, but this has the benefit of being easily warmed up and made more spreadable if you hold it in your hand for a bit. The reason I stippped using it is because I don't think it actually made my lips any softer. Just fun to use.
Meesha P.
I swear by this product when it comes to my dry lips. I work in a hospital setting and I feel that the constant long hours of air conditioning completely dry out of my lips. This product works fast, stays on for a long time even after drinking water or eating, and leaves lips very smooth. It doesn't leave the weird layer of residue as some of the other Chapsticks like Blistex does so it's acceptable to wear in a social or work setting. The product itself is affordable and lasts a long time! Also is available in different flavors and tints.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I like Burt's Bees products but I do find them to be quite waxy. Sometimes I find the stick can be too hard to actually distribute on the lips properly. If I leave it in my pocket or a warm area then it goes on great. I like the slight tingle of the chapstick when you put it on. The smell and flavor are awesome and it really works to keep lips moisturized. The price is a little high for chapstick.
Jada D.
When I was about 17 I purchased one of these from hallmark in the mall and it healed my cahpped lips that I always lick and continuously bit, as a.terrible habbit. Since then I've been buying these. Unfortunately I'm out and I don't get paid until tomorrow. When I do get paid I'll be sure to buy one. I recommend it. Some have very pogmemted colors and some are regular but they all have wonderful scents☺.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE LIP BALMS. They sell them at whole foods which is a great great sign. From the color they come in to the ingredients in the lip balm. Everything is awesome and natural and nothing will harm your lips. Its a great touch for bare lips and I highly recommend it
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?