BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kara P.
Fort Washington
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is the most reliable lip balm for dry, chapped lips. This lip balm actually works unlike some other brands that are on the market. I have this in several different varieties but they one that gets the most frequently applied is this one. I enjoy the mint smell and the texture is not too waxy and not too much like petroleum jelly. I love this lip balm!
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a lip gloss person until I tried my boyfriend chapstick. I never was a chapstick fan but this pomegranate burt bees is amazing. I lick my lips a lot and it is very soothing. It comes on smooth and smells delightful. I will highly recommend this product to everyone.
Nicole B.
I love the Burt's Bees lip balms; the honey base really makes it long lasting and moisturizing. Not the mention the variety of balms they have is great! About the same price as eos ($3) but well worth it; it lasts a very long time and that's from using it every day!
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
I love Burt's bees Chapstick. This would have to be my favorite flavor because it is not only refreshing but also feels like it heals. I know a lot of people are use this product but I would definitely recommend it. Although it's a little pricey it is worth the money
natalie h.
Oscoda , MI
Every time I purchase anything from Burt's bees, I fall in love with it! I have an anxiety problem and will pick at my lips and this stuff really repairs dry chapped lips. I don't really like the way it applies and it's kind of sticky. but I overlook that because it works!
Shawn S.
Nicholasville, KY
This lip balm is just a little better than the chapstick brand. While it is moisturizing and creates a smooth set of kissers. Just like many other brands you have to frequently reapply. I found my favorite brand that actually works and relieved dry lips without frequent Allison's just lay week. The Aquafina hydrating lip balm in the blue tube is now my holy Grail chapstick.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT. I have one at my office. One in my purse. One on my nightstand. One in my car. One in my bathroom! I always have this with me whereever I go. I am totally obsessed with this and I can not live without this. It doesn't feel right if its not with me.
Sarah M.
Love my Burt's Bees!!! I love the original as well as the pomegranate and vanilla bean. This is hydrating as well as natural. It lasts literally forever. It makes your lips tingle, but in a pleasant way. I got a four pack during target clearance for $1 which was a steal.
Madeline J.
Blacksburg , VA
This is my go-to lip balm when I'm having a case of chapped lips. In the morning my lips will be dry and chapped, and when using this product, by middle afternoon, they're smooth and nourished. The only complaint I have is that this product can sometimes be very waxy, and it can melt if you leave it in your car on a hot day. Other than those tiny complaints, great product!
char B.
Love Burt's Bees lip balm! Moisturizing, hydrating, they don't wear off your lips quickly and smell great! I have tried this one as well as some of their other varieties and love them all! These are a definite summer must for keeping lip in hydrated healthy condition.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?