BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mica W.
Moore, OK
Okay, I wasn't sure about this balm to begin with. The smell that the rosemary adds to the mix wasn't my favorite, but it's really grown on me. It isn't overly sweet or artificial tasting, it has a smell when you put it on that is nice, but not overpowering. Most importantly, it really does the job of moisturizing my lips. It never feels waxy, it just melts into your lips. So lovely.
Lauryn K.
I love using Burt's Bees original lip balm. It is rich and soothing on my dry lips. I especially enjoy it to sooth chapped lips during the winter months. It is a good value for the price. I am using another company's lip balm right now, which I actually do not like. After it's finished, I will stick to using only Burt's Bees. It is the best and will remain in my beauty bag.
Hanna U.
Deltona, FL
LOVE THIS LITTLE SET! the lip balm leaves my lips moisturized and ready to go. the scents are absolutely amazing. definitely my favorite lip balm. i love the cuticle cream because i tend to have very stiff (if that makes sense) cuticles. the smell of the cuticle cream is absolutely to die for, i cant get enough of it!
Sarah B.
My husband uses this when we were still dating and that's how I discovered it and now it's a staple in our house and we even use it for our toddler!! We love the cooling sensation it leaves and it really gets rid of chappy peeling dry lips within minutes of application!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
This chapstick is great. The scent is super refreshing and it feels really nice on the lips. It glides on easily and is pretty natural. It's not very long-lasting, I do have to reapply it every couple of hours but I don't mind because it makes me feel brand new and awaken.
Elizabeth S.
League city , TX
I have always loved the Burt's Bees product line. The lip balm is a great product to have to keep lips smooth or to repair already damaged lips. The Replenishing Lip Balm has a great, kissable flavor and has a very refreshing taste. I purchased this when I was pregnant because my lips were constantly cracking. It helped tremendously. I would recommend this to anyone for every day use!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Love this for days my lips are absolutely try and chapped. Goes on super smooth and works wonders. I also loved that the company is cruelty free and is made with all natural ingredient. This product is a great investment and lasts super long. I would definitely buy again.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
I like this lip balm, but it doesn't really have a good scent. It sometimes dries out my lips and I end up using more. They have shimmery chapstick that I like because it absorbs into my lips and doesn't feel sticky. I would recommend it, but there are brands I like better.
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is on heavy repeat rotation in our house! If my fiance runs out he'll sneak and snag mine until he can pick up another one! I don't usually miss it right away since at any given time I have 1 in each of my purses! It lives up to the hype: no toxic ingredients to fret about, no cakey build up like some and fantabulous scents and flavors! Last but certainly not least it moisturizes beautifully! It's been 4 years and I/we still love it!!
Isadora C.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is very good at keeping your lips hydrated and well! It has been with me for about a year and managed to not run out! It stings a little at first for some reason but i think that makes it even better since it makes it seem like its actually doing something.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?