BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley W.
York, PA
I love this lip balm! I got it as part of a Burt's Bees gift set that I was planning on breaking apart for small gifts for others. After looking at all of them I ended up keeping all but one! This one is my favorite. I like the flavor/scent and it feels so good on dry lips! A little pricey in my opinion, but if you try to use drug store incentives and coupons, not bad, still worth the buy!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balms. They are my favorite stick lip balms. Moisturizes my lips really well. I love all the flavors that they come in. They are definitely affordable and you can buy them in must drugstores and stores like walmart and target. My favorite flavor is the Hydrating Coconut Pear. If you haven't tried these, you definitely should!!
jamie h.
This stuff is cooling and soothing.. feels great on your lips and offers immediately relief from chapped or dry lips.. or the skin around your lips! Plus, it is all natural and why wouldn't anyone like that factor? My bf only uses this stuff bc it's natural and he doesn't like the waxyness of other products and I'd say he has a point.
Stephanie V.
Manchester
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms are amazing! I stand behind Burt's Bees Products! This Lip Balm works awesome for my sensitive skin I have never had a problem with using any of their products so if your a little sensitive to chemicals Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms is the way to go for your lip care needs stay natural with a pop of color!
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
I love Burt's Bee's products and was really excited when they introduced these lip tints. Unfortunately, the product fell flat of my high expectations. It was fine but slightly on the drying side. I'll continue to use the plain lip stuff. The tinted feels more drying to me, and I'm not getting rid of the facial towelettes any time soon!
Danyele W.
I've been addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm for years, and my new favorite formula is the Replenishing Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I wear bright, matte or liquid lipsticks, especially reds, very often. My lips would look disgusting if they weren't soft and moisturised. I keep a tube of the Replenishing Balm in my purse at all times, and by my bed, so that my lips soak up all of that wonderful moisture overnight. I never have chapped or cracked lips, thanks to Burt and his Bees!
Stephanie B.
Buies Creek, NC
Who doesn't love this product? Seriously, it's some of the best for the price rage. I just recently was given the pomegranate oil one as a gift since my friends know I go through this lip balm like candy. I love this formula but have 2 very minuscule problems with it. A) It's a bit softer of a formula, I'm assuming from the oil. Makes it feel a little more "melty" when it goes on. B) It's a bit tinted, which is fine, I just have to be a bit more careful putting it on.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
This is truly a product that works. i never leave home with out it . if your looking for something that will moisturize and prevent plus restore chapped lips this is it. this is usually available in any drug-store. they have a huge variety to choice from which is the best part. plus it also protects from the sun so summer bring it on (:
kiera s.
La Mesa, CA
This is by far my favorite chap stick to use. It is very hydrating and moisturizing and perfect to keep those lips big, lush, and beautiful. Burts bees had been around for ages and since I was little girl its always been my number 1 option. It comes in a basic twist up tube which i personally like best because it allows you to use all the product in the bottle. Anyway burt's bees is a great product and should surely be kept in every women's purse at all times.
Danielle P.
Perkasie, PA
These balms feel smooth, light and non-sticky on my lips, and I dig their light, sweet raspberry flavor and scent. These tinted lip balms offer the greatness & the moisturizing factor that the regular Burt's lip balms do, but with a wash of color.

Some shades offer more color than others though - for example, Hibiscus shows up as a bright pink tint while Pink Blossom is nothing more than light pink on my lips.
I feel this balm is very natural on and its perfect for the "no-makeup" looks or when you're feeling like a jeans/tshirt day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?