BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine G.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is decent I would say. I use chapstick excessively. The scent of Burts bees are great however I feel as though they kinda of leave a weird texture after drying. Not horrible though!
Erika S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
No. 1 favorite lip balm EVER. Also one of the few I have ever used in it’s entirety. What’s so great about this is not only does it go on great and lasts, but because of the peppermint oil in it, it freshens your breath! It’s awesome! It’s like a lip balm and mint all in one. I HIGHLY recommend it. Quality product and worth the price Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Vanessa A.
Maryland
This is my all time favorite lip balm! It makes me lips feels very fresh. I purchased a five pack and there’s one in each bag I use (gym, work, school) and in my car! I definetly would buy it again and I recommend it to anyone.
A R.
It doesn’t have any flavor, which isn’t bad if you don’t want anything special. It does make my lips feel nice, but there are definitely more fun flavors out there! I do love this brand, though.
Fallon B.
I like Burt's Bees Brand and this Beeswax Lip Balm idea is awesome as it is something more natural than other alternatives. I don't really like the texture on my lips particularly when they are already chapped as the product can clump up in certain areas. The texture is a bit heavy on the lips but all in all it's an okay product but I do believe there are better alternatives to use that are natural as well.
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I love! The only chapstick I will use, leaves my lips feeling so smooth and the taste isn’t absolutely horrible which is a big thing for me when I put stuff on my lips. I recommend to everyone.
Elizabeth N.
Cleveland Heights, OH
Purchased at: Target
I love everything about the traditional Burt’s bees lip balm except the price. It feels great going on, stays on for quite a while, and repairs chapped lips. Like I said, it’s just over priced.
Daniela T.
Chula Vista
This lip balm is one of my favorites it is the best for my lips and keeps them hydrated throughout the entire day. The packaging is really nice and neat and the product is really easy to apply, I would totally recommend this!
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This isn't my favorite lip balm but it definitely does the job. I like lip balms that are a little more soft and velvety than this one. This one just seems to be a but on the thick side for me
k ♡.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

This is totally my favorite lip balm throughout my entire life as of the moment. Bought it at walmart, very cheap. It is so lightweight that it almost feels as if you’re not wearing anything. I would definitely recommend this. This is gonna be so good for your lips and it smells like honey. They just stay on your lips for long and doesn’t feel sticky at all, unlike other lip balms. 🙌🏻
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?