BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Antoinette N.
Honestly not a fan at all of Burt's bees. Only because the first time i got this chapstick it smelled so bad i applied it to my lips and i couldn't help but wipe it off because of the smell. However some people LOVE Burt's bees and I'm pretty sure its good for your lips. So try it! everyone has their own opinions!
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ
Honestly, I like this stuff better than any other lip gloss/stain/lipstick in Honeysuckle. It's natural looking, it's not TOO colored, and it doesn't get all messy. It's honestly the best tinted lip balm there is. I have big lips and sometimes lip gloss looks ridiculous on me, so instead I use these, and they're absolutely perfect. I want to try all the colors!!
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
I tried Burt's Bees lip balm ages ago, possibly when it first started out, and disliked the mint in the balm. Been avoiding the lip balms ever since. I only just picked up another, willing to finally give it another try. I got the Mango one and I must say, I love it. It feels great on my lips and the smell is very subtle - not overpowering at all. I was pleasantly surprised with it! And I will most definitely be purchasing again.
Kristen K.
Burt's Bees is so refereshing. It smells great and it feels great. This lip balm is perfect for a sunny day because it has a cooling effect on your lips. I always thought it was too expensive but when I finally gave in to buying one, I couldn't stop buying more! Plus it's 100% natural which is always good.
Emily C.
I heard a good review of this ultra conditioning version on youtube and ended up buying it the next time I saw it in store. While I like burt's bees I am not a huge fan of this product. It glides on nicely but feels like it just sits on top of my lips until it rubs away. I was a little disappointed considering this is the Ultra Moisturizing version. It it definitely not as moisturizing as my favorites Lypsyl and EOS Visibly Soft.
Aleshia B.
I hate stuff on my lips, mostly because of how it feels, but Burt's Bees is the ONLY chapstick brand I like. 100% natural, organic ingredients plus a non sticky feel & long lasting moisture. I don't think it get's any better when it comes to chapstick. I have every kind of Burt's Bees chapstick and this one is my favorite. It's red tint gives a healthy flush to lips while keeping them moisturized without a gross, sticky, gloopy feel.
Amber H.
Love it!!! keeps my lips moisturized and the smell is fresh. Protects really well when I'm on the boat out on the lake. It last for quite a bit of the day. I bought it in my college book store and ever since then i always buy another. I haven't tried some of the others yet cause I'm so stuck on this one!
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is the best lip balm out there in my opinion. It goes on smooth and creamy. It immediately makes your lips feel softer. It stays on well too. I think it is a great value for the price. I tend to buy it in bulk so that every family member has one to use. I recommend this product!
LA H.
I love the Burt's Bees chapstick! I have extremely dry lips that chap like crazy in the winter. The Burt's Bees brand is one of the only chapsticks that I can count on to save my chapped lips. The packaging is cute and simple. Lasts fairly long and I would by it again, this product exceeded my expectations.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
Anything related to Burt's Bee's is going to be a great product. I've bought this chapstick numerous times and it helped my lips, a lot. The only down side is this brand is crazy expensive. I gave like $6 for a small stick of this when Blistex is like, 97 cents. But, of course, it doesn't work as well.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?