BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cass R.
Truthfully, I sometimes feel in the minority with Burt's Bees because I know a lot of devoted fans. But I just don't like their lip balm. My lips always feel tacky when I used it and they never felt moisturized. I want to like them so bad, but so far it is a no go for me.
Heather R.
Steubenville, OH
Bought this at a drugstore just because I was in serious need of lip balm. I had also heard Burt's Beeswax product were really nice. So I gabe this a try. I'm also a HUGE fan of pomegranate. I LOVE this lip balm. It goes on smooth and makes your lips so soft. It also doesn't get sticky or feel funny on your lips like cheaper lip balm does. Will definitely continue purchasing this!
Maddie O.
I use these chapsticks daily. They go on super smooth and last extremely long. The only "flavor" I don't like is their original because it's kind of minty, but that's personal preference. I've never experienced these drying out or feeling like I have to reapply every hour. My go to.
Jess Y.
I love everything Burt's Bees. My favorite is the original formula, I'm not crazy about some of the others. The minty sensation is my favorite and makes my lips look and feel great. I keep a few different ones in my car, desk, and purse so I always have it within reach.
Hanna U.
Deltona, FL
LOVE THIS LITTLE SET! the lip balm leaves my lips moisturized and ready to go. the scents are absolutely amazing. definitely my favorite lip balm. i love the cuticle cream because i tend to have very stiff (if that makes sense) cuticles. the smell of the cuticle cream is absolutely to die for, i cant get enough of it!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
I am one of burt's bees biggest fans for sure! I never leave home without my burt's bees lip balm! this one is my favorite i love the squeezable of the balm so if im having a bad dry lip day i can squeeze a little more on. I have told all my friends to get this lip balm!
Valeria B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is on heavy repeat rotation in our house! If my fiance runs out he'll sneak and snag mine until he can pick up another one! I don't usually miss it right away since at any given time I have 1 in each of my purses! It lives up to the hype: no toxic ingredients to fret about, no cakey build up like some and fantabulous scents and flavors! Last but certainly not least it moisturizes beautifully! It's been 4 years and I/we still love it!!
Holli G.
Hamilton, OH
One word...AMAZING...wait, one more...ADDICTIVE...I love this brand and every single line they have. I love the tints and shimmers, the replenishing and every day balm. you just can't go wrong with it. I love that it's all natural and supports bees (YAY). I love the "tingle" you get when you apply it, letting us know its working. It's not heavy or waxy. It goes on super smooth and lasts through my multiple cups of coffee and other drinks. If I don't have at least 12 tubes of this at all times, then I am running to store to buy more. I don't leave home, work, my car or school without it.
Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
I was a Burt's Bees user for years simply because I didn't care to venture elsewhere. The mint in it was very severe and often hurt my chapped lips. It was not moisturizing unless I constantly reapplied, and even then I felt like my lips were always dried out. Not a fan.
Winnie M.
I was recommended this lip balm by my doctor when I had super chapped lips that would always peel. It healed my lips and moisturizes well. It has a weird smell to it which smells nothing like honey, but you get used to it if you use it often enough. Overall it does the job of what a lip balm should do! Highly recommend!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?