BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ornella S.
This is a holy grail product. I suffer from extremely dry and cracked lips. I have used every lip balm from eos to Chapstick and none of those could ever compare to Burt's Bees! I love this lip balm, I keep one at my desk, bedroom, car and in my handbag. It moisturizes and heals my cracked drying lips. I will definitely continue to repurchase this.
Carter D.
The lip balm is fantastic. Minty and smooth, I can keep using it for months on end. It smells delectable but not so incredibly strong that it makes me crazy. I usually buy it from Hannaford's, fairly okay price. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it for everyone looking for a lip that lasts long, doesn't leave your lips oily, and replenishes lip health and moisture 10 fold.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
I use Burts Bees everyday! Once I began using this brand, I never went back to any other chapsticks, and here's why: once applied, my lips feel moisturized for hours. Other brands, I'd have to reapply so often, I thought I was just a "chapstick addict", but really it was because they weren't truly moisturizing, or had ingredients that actually dried out my lips. Love Burts Bees!
Taylor A.
Ridgeley, WV
I used to be a huge Carmex only fan. It was my go-to and only wanted chapstick, I didn't think anything else would leave my lips feeling so soft and silky. A relative bought me this chapstick as part of a gift and I was hesitant at first to use it. to my surprise it was AMAZING! It left my lips feeling nice and soft without an oily feel. There are many different scents it comes in and each are as good as the next! I highly reccomend this chapstick to everyone! It has kept my lips from cracking and becoming dry all winter long.
Amy C.
I love this product! It's my favorite lip balm!!! Out of the many the lip balms I've tried, I always go back to Burt's Bees because it's the quickest and most effective at doing its job. I use it mainly in the wintertime right before I go to bed and I wake up to moisturized and plump lips! I also love how it's unscented and highly layerable (putting on 10 coats looks like you've only put on 1). Overall if you're looking for a good lip balm that effectively hydrates your lips quickly, Burt's Bees is a good pick for you.
Dana S.
1,080 reviews
I tried this product before and I was very pleased with it. I found it at Ulta and tried just the original. I think it would have been better if I tried a scented one since I did get a very intense waxy smell from it. Overall, the product itself leaves my lips feeling very moisturized and the feeling lasts for a long time! It is a good chapstick to try if you want something new!
Elishah A.
Lexington Pk, MD
Keeps my lips smooth throughout the day and enjoy the variety of scents they sell. I have one in every purse/bag I use and highly recommend to those that need a go to chap stick.
Emily D.
This lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms. It goes on like butter without that greasy feeling of lip gloss and stays on my lips instead of having fall out. The original Burt's bees lip balm dries my lips out so I think there is something in the pomegranate oil that keeps my lips soft. If my lips are feeling extra chapped/dry I put a generous layer on before I go to bed and by morning my lips are good as new. I got this as a sample and have been purchasing it ever since. A must have with the changing seasons!
Maggie T.
I swear by this chapstick, and won't use any other! This is by far my favorite! It keeps my lips soft, keeps them from getting dry and cracked/flakey, and it tastes minty fresh.
michelle v.
nashville, NC
These are always a hit or miss for me. Sometimes they're the best thing I've ever put on my lips, sometimes it seems like they don't really help. I'm starting to think that maybe these have a short shelf life after you open them, and I tend to keep mine for a very long time. After a while it seems like it starts to get too hard and it's not as smooth on my lips. I still buy them from time to time.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?