BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley H.
I always try to keep Burt's Bees lip balm in my car or purse because it actually does help heal and hydrate your lips if they get chapped right away. For the cost you really can't go wrong, and compared to other lip balms I wasn't constantly applying this through out the day :)
Elizabeth M.
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I like it better than Chapsitck. It really keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I use it mostly in the winter because that's when my lips get dry from the cold weather. I don't really re-purchase it often because I don't go through an entire tube.
Ashley B.
Swansea, MA
This is my #1 holy grail chap stick. I can't even explain how amazing it is. I've been using this chap stick for about 10 years and I continue to buy it to this day. Even when your lips are so chapped and cracked, the minty flavor soothes and cools your lips without burning. It's available at almost every retail chain store such as Walmart, CVS, Target, etc. I reccomend picking one up!!
Wenye X.
I have rebought Burt bee's lip balm for countless amount of time and still love it with my whole heart. It is so nourishing and it leaves my lips feeling very smooth. I apply it to my lips every night before sleep and my lips always wake up to be supple and nourished. Love it
Hope T.
This chapstick is a bit more expensive than I'm willing to buy. I do like the chapstick and the tingly sensation it gives me when I apply it though. It's a very effective moisturizer. After a while, it did get kind of grainy in texture which I did not care for. I think it might have something to do with it melting and then re-solidifying, but overall I'm quite pleased with this product.
Ashley J.
My husband just bought a few of these for me and they are really nice. They're extra moisturizing and work great for winter chapped lips. The flavor and scent of the pomegranate one is heavenly and I love using it. I keep one on me at all times now to help with my dry lips.
Lauren W.
I really love Burts Bees products, especially their lip care. This was super relieving to put on, moisturized really well, and rub off onto the corners of my lips. I'd definitely buy this again and have tried multiple flavors, all super effective and would highly recommend :)
Michelle L.
I love the minty feel of this balm on my lips. It makes my lips feel cool and the product lasts a long time. You don't need to reapply as much as other competitor's brands. I bought it from a drugstore and would recommend this to anyone who likes formulas similar to Burts Bees.
Michelle L.
Bellevue, WA
I love this classic Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. It just works so well and moisturizes you lips. The beeswax also locks in the moisture so it allows your lips to be soft all day. It is also very easy to apply. I buy them in packs of 4 usually because they are just so amazing.
Alexandria J.
I've been obsessed with Burt's Bees since it just came in the one flavor and have loved how far they've come. This has been my favorite by far. Living in South Dakota the winters are harsh and dry and the summer can be just as dry which often leads to dry and chapped lips. This has been the only thing that has helped. I have one in my purse, one by my bed and one in my bathroom. LOVE THEM!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?