BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda H.
Naperville, IL
I discovered this product over the summer and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the way the packaging looks and the tip is so smooth and it distributed the product well. I got mine at Walgreens. The formula itself is really cooling and the texture I can describe as 'slick,' it feels just like water slipping across your face but it doesn't spread everywhere. It smells great and it makes your lips look so glossy, but actually hydrates them as well.
Tammy M.
I love this Burt's Bees lip balm, especially during the winter months my lips can't survive without moisture and this balm provides that. It is a bit pricey but worth it. I bought it a CVS. I have recommended it to my friends and family. I will continue to purchase their products.
Lois H.
I love all Burt's Bee's product, it is a trusted name with quality. I love the lip balms, they not only smell good but also work very well, these are especially great in the winter and well in summer also if you are out in the sun a lot, they have a slight tingle, so you know they are working . It gives off a hint of color as well, one of my favorites . Makes your lips very moisturized.
Sonya K.
I love Burt's Bees lip care, but this specific lip balm does not keep my lips moisturized for long. I feel like it is sticky when it first goes on the lips and leaves them feeling gross when it quickly wears off. Super disappointing because I have so much love for this brand!
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I. Love. Burt's. Bees. This is 100% my go-to lip balm. I use it all day every day. It feels amazing on my lips and the smell is heavenly. It's super easy to apply because it's not goopy or anything. I will keep using this lip balm until the day I die and would recommend it 1000 times over.
Ashley H.
I always try to keep Burt's Bees lip balm in my car or purse because it actually does help heal and hydrate your lips if they get chapped right away. For the cost you really can't go wrong, and compared to other lip balms I wasn't constantly applying this through out the day :)
Aly O.
Omaha, NE
I have super sensitive skin, that likes to break randomly out to topical products. I had been using a different chapstick for years when my lips suddenly decided they didn't like that brand anymore. My old manager suggested Burt's Bees...that was two years ago, and my lips haven't broke out since! Although that's with the original (peppermint) only. Other Burt's Bees flavors are also an issue. But I can't complain, I finally found something that works! :)
Alexandria J.
I've been obsessed with Burt's Bees since it just came in the one flavor and have loved how far they've come. This has been my favorite by far. Living in South Dakota the winters are harsh and dry and the summer can be just as dry which often leads to dry and chapped lips. This has been the only thing that has helped. I have one in my purse, one by my bed and one in my bathroom. LOVE THEM!
Jihada A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is literally the only product that lasts on my lips. My lips are extremely dry all the time due to my bad habit of licking them and this lip balm not only moisturizes them really well but also sinks into the skin so if I lick my lips without realizing I don't actually remove the balm. love it! I have also heard that beeswax is great at keeping moisture locked in and I definitely agree.
jasmine S.
I have used this lip balm forever! I started using it when i was 6 and have used it for the past 10 years. Its so moisturizing and makes my lips feel so soft! Whenever i try a new lip balm i always come back to this one. I also love al the different flavors! None of them have ever let me down! I probably have gone through 80 of these! If you have not tried this go pick it up right now
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?