BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
I wear Lip Balm every single day all year round, Burt's Bees is my favorite line of lip balm it doesn't make my lips crack if anything it repairs my lips no matter what kind I use. I purchase my lip balm from Walmart because you can buy it in a double back for the price of one.
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
this balm is a classic. I remember the first time I used it as a child, how my lips tingled, the smell of it. I have made to to keep one on hand ever since. It's super moisturizing and one of those products that the burn lets you know it's working. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Natasha w.
I don’t like the smell of this but this is a very good lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized all day. It isn’t sticky and they are very cheap to get at any store
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
My favorite chapstick !! I have the pomegranate one and my coworkers always see me using it / smell it they went to sephora and got the same ones! Packaging is really simple and cute easy on the lips makes them have a tad bit of gloss but keeps it moist! I recommend ! Def worth it :)
Alex h.
This is my favorite chaptstick of all time. It smells so good and really moisturizes my lips. I always buy the multi-packs so I can have a tube in my room, purse, and my car. Burt’s Bees is a little more expensive than Chapstick brand but I think it’s a great quality so it’s worth it!
brianna m.
love what it does for my lips but i do not love the price. Easy to apply. Easy to store and easy to find! Comes in a variety of scents. Super smooth and moisturizing. it has basic packaging just a lid and tube. I'm unsure of whether I would repurchase because of the price and how easy it is to lose.
Meghan P.
Love this chapstick. It is my go-to, especially this original Formula. It must have peppermint or something in it because it gives you a nice cooling, tingly feel! I put it on right before bed, first thing in the morning and throughout the day. Sometimes even combine with lipsticks!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Burt’s Bee is always my favorite chapstick! It smells good, keeps my lips moisturized all day long and usually can find them in two packs at most stores for a sale!
Tiffani J.
Melrose
I am all the time outside in the weather and my lips pay the price!! there either chapped or dry or sunburnt. Ive tried many different products to help with these issues and Burt's Beeswax lipbalm is the best ive tried, I would recommend it to anyone and the price is so reasonable.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I literally have an over abundance of these chapsticks, I buy them all the time when they’re on sale! While they’re very effective and leave your lips smooth and hydrated, I do prefer my regular old Vaseline as it works better. Still this is definitely my favorite chapstick brand.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?