BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
My all time favorite chapstick hands down! It is great and very nourishing! I love the vitamin e and peppermint one. It tingles when I put it on so I know that it's working if my lips are chapped, sun burned, etc. I use it so much I got my husband hooked on it. He won't use anything else. The best one around.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
This chapstick is my ENTIRE family's go to chapstick. It's incredibly refreshing and I love the mint feel when I have chapped lips it's very soothing!!! I feel that the original flavor is by far the best and burts bees has the best products.
Erika C.
Fontana, CA
I love love this product. I had lost my faith in chapstick/lip balm. I have used from Chapstick to eos to blistex. They would work for a couple days and then my lips would go back to being dry and cracked and they wouldn't help. I started using this lip balm because I took my boyfriends and have lived it ever since. It leaves my lips smooth and soft day in and day out. If your lips are really really dry then the first time you apply you'll feel a tingling sensation. Overall i highly,highly recommend!!
Gina D.
La Fontaine, IN
Although I love some color with my lip balm I really love the feel and moisture that comes from use of Burt's Bees! I also love the slight tingle it gives your lips upon application.
Kelsey B.
It is hard to not love this product. It is so soft on my lips and glides on so smoothly. It lasts for a good amount of time and always leaves my lips looking refreshed and so soft! Half the time I just put a coat of this on instead of lipstick - lol! But seriously, if you are looking for something to heal your lips and restore them, this product will work wonders for you! It's found almost at any store and it is a few dollars more than typical chap stick, but worth every penny!
Sabrina G.
La Verne, CA
The lip balm tastes good, is natural, and it keeps my lips from being chapped! I hate feeling dry lips before I go on a date. My lips were never smooth enough! When I found Burt's bees, i was hopeful at best! Within the first 3 days I had repaired my dry, chapped lips and I felt so much better about myself!
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down favorite lip balm product. Doesn't feel heavy and keeps my lips from being chapped or burned from the sun. Stays in place more than others and and the touch of color is nice on the more natural days. I have purchased countless balm sticks and have them everywhere for quick retouches! #cultclassic
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Never fails! I always keep one of these with me. When I feel as if my lips are extra dry, I apply it. Within minutes, my lips will feel soft again. I love using this during fall/winter because when i know my lips crack, I can count on this.
The minty feeling is pleasant and doesn't burn like other lip balm.
Aubry D.
The original scent and flavor of Burt’s bees chapstick is my favorite chapstick ever out of any brand, it makes my lips tingle and it is so hydrating when they’re dry!
Aleshia B.
I hate stuff on my lips, mostly because of how it feels, but Burt's Bees is the ONLY chapstick brand I like. 100% natural, organic ingredients plus a non sticky feel & long lasting moisture. I don't think it get's any better when it comes to chapstick. I have every kind of Burt's Bees chapstick and this one is my favorite. It's red tint gives a healthy flush to lips while keeping them moisturized without a gross, sticky, gloopy feel.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?