BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I recently bought the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in "Red Dahlia" and my first impression of this was amazing! I like to take care of my lips so I'm always trying new lip products whether it's lip balms, shimmers, lipstick or the regular chap stick. This one is my new favorite because it gives color to your lips AND leaves them very moisturized. I love it!
Jenifer G.
If this is all I can get my hands on, it will work. I find myself in a chapstick loop with this product where my lips only feel better as long as I keep a thick coating ON my lips at all times. This is not my go-to, and the only way I will buy it is if I have a coupon and end up with it for free. I don't care for the smell, the taste or the usefulness of it!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I've been using this lip balm since I found it at a Cracker Barrel store when I was little on vacation. I've loved it ever since. The smell even brings back memories for me! I used to buy it in the little tins but I think the sticks are more convenient. These last forever and are so moisturizing, but never feel sticky or greasy.
Brittany R.
Esko, MN
This is always in my purse, pocket and desk! I love the original peppermint and that its 100% natural! I love the little tingling feeling when you put it on and that it nourishes my lips instantly. I also love that since it is natural if it accidentally goes through the wash (which it has more than once) it won't ruin your clothes! Best chap stick ever!!!
E H.
This lip balm is great, it has a nice and tingly peppermint start then after a little while it gets nice and sweet but not where it's grossly sweet. Also, most importantly it's hydrating on the lips.
Alana S.
You really can’t go wrong with any Burt’s bees lip balm. This is like the original flavor that leaves your lips super soft and moisturized. It’s easy to use and easy to carry with you anywhere. I’ve been using this for years and always repurchase when I run out. My favorite thing about this lip balm is that it makes your lips feel cool after you apply. This is especially nice in the summer or when your lips are feeling extra chapped. All around amazing product that will always be a staple for me.
Kylie H.
This product is a classic. It is available almost anywhere. It smells great and applies easily. However, I got a burning feeling when I put it on. The price is also pretty expensive for a chap stick.
Jessica F.
Dresher , PA
This product feels nice on my lips and does create a nice barrier to the cold; however it does not moisturize as well as similar products. Also if it is cold outside, it burns my lips due to the high menthol concentration. The bottom line is that I would use Burts Bees Balm in a pinch, but it would not be my first or even second choice. I do like that it is all natural ingredients. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
Burt's Bees offers the best chapstick that I have ever used. I have a handful of different flavors and I love them all. They all leave your lips soft, smooth and it lasts for a good amount of time. Also they smell great! This Replenishing one is great to use if I'm somewhere and it's been awhile since I last applied chapstick! While they are a bit pricey, they are worth the money you spend and I've had mine since last Christmas and it's almost been a year wthout them running out! It's great!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I am not a huge fan of the plain honey by Burt's Bee's. I do like their other flavors. I do like the the other chapstick flavors by this brand. I have had tropical, pomegranate, and the lip shimmers line in like a mauve color. I do not like the taste of the lip balm in a jar by this line because it had a nasty medicinal after taste. Do try this brand because it does have less chemicals then other brands. It's not a 100% free but it can be a better buy then lots of lip balms full of bad stuff.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?