BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE LIP BALMS. They sell them at whole foods which is a great great sign. From the color they come in to the ingredients in the lip balm. Everything is awesome and natural and nothing will harm your lips. Its a great touch for bare lips and I highly recommend it
Jessica K.
Madelia , MN
I was a little bit weary of trying a tinted lip balm considering I'm addicted to the plain old Burt's Bees lip balm, but I LOVE my Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. It has the same refreshing feel as the plain lip balm but gives a nice tit of color to your lips. The color is a nice natural hue, not like sparkly gloss, or cake-y lipstick.
Sherene B.
Rosemount
I recently purchased the Burt's Bees natural care lip balm and I have been loving it. No strong odor or weird taste and it stays on for a long time without me having to reapply it. Love all the Burt's Bees products for myself and my son. It can get a little pricey though so be warned.
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
A personal favorite of mine. I have naturally dry skin, and using this throughout the spring has helped a whole lot. It's not like the ultra-conditioning, but it does just the job and does it perfectly! Keeps my lips soft and smells great! Now...if only I could stop misplacing it....
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
This stuff is kind of pricey and doesn't do that great of a job for the price. I have to reapply a lot and it kind of crumbles off onto my lips which is uncomfortable and irritating, so I have stopped buying this. Everyone I know uses this and they love it, but it's not worth the money.
Meesha P.
I swear by this product when it comes to my dry lips. I work in a hospital setting and I feel that the constant long hours of air conditioning completely dry out of my lips. This product works fast, stays on for a long time even after drinking water or eating, and leaves lips very smooth. It doesn't leave the weird layer of residue as some of the other Chapsticks like Blistex does so it's acceptable to wear in a social or work setting. The product itself is affordable and lasts a long time! Also is available in different flavors and tints.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I like Burt's Bees products but I do find them to be quite waxy. Sometimes I find the stick can be too hard to actually distribute on the lips properly. If I leave it in my pocket or a warm area then it goes on great. I like the slight tingle of the chapstick when you put it on. The smell and flavor are awesome and it really works to keep lips moisturized. The price is a little high for chapstick.
Alyssa M.
You can't really go wrong with this! Burt Bee's products tend to be a little bit expensive, but they are well-made and created with more natural ingredients. This balm is really refreshing and soothing on your lips. It also leaves your lips feeling very moisturized and definitely works.
Marisa S.
I really like this lip balm. It keeps my lips very soft, and I enjoy the flavor of the honey. It is not an overly strong flavor unlike other lip balms. The only thing is that it tends to come off and lasts long, but not as longs I would like. I wish that the lip balm were medicated.
Francis S.
I use this when my lips are sun or wind burned as well as in the winter before bed to rejuvenate my dried out lips (not everyday). I've tried other medicinal lip balm and this one does the best job in the shortest amount of time. It does leave a light white film due to the ingredients but if you spread it around it will mostly go away. For everyday moisture, I use Burt's Bees original lip balm. A+ product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?