BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Megan S.
Mc Clure, PA
This is by far the best lip balm I've ever used. Light peppermint scent/flavor, leaves lips moisturized and healed without feeling sticky, and actually stays on lips without making your teeth feel icky. Works great if you apply it overnight and let it work it's magic. Also I love that it's all natural!
Mikayla H.
I love this formula so much, I have lost track of how many tubes of these I have bought. They are my favorite lip balm that you can find at the drugstore, however, they are expensive if you go through lip balm quickly, and the formula is quite easy to dupe yourself. If this is your favorite lip balm, I recommend you find a recipe online you enjoy and make these yourself. Plus, there are a surprising number of chemicals in these.
Tia D.
I love this chap stick. I'm a huge fan of peppermint so the smell is a plus. The tingling feeling is also wonderful. It leaves your lips moisturized and works great under lipsticks.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great lip product. Burts bees is one of my favorite chap stick products and works really well. You can buy them at Walmart and other retail stores as well as drug stores. They make your lips taste great while also softening them. The product itself smells great and is perfect for chapped lips making them so soft and moisturized. My lips have never felt better. I highly recommend for anyone needing extra moisture on their lips or for anyone looking for a new chapstick.
Amber H.
Love it!!! keeps my lips moisturized and the smell is fresh. Protects really well when I'm on the boat out on the lake. It last for quite a bit of the day. I bought it in my college book store and ever since then i always buy another. I haven't tried some of the others yet cause I'm so stuck on this one!
Shiney I.
Birmingham, AL
I can't say enough about how awesome this product is! I have incredibly chapped lips whether it be because of the weather or lack of hydration. But you would never be able to tell, because of how amazing this product is. I use it daily and have a few in my bag, bathrooms, bedrooms etc. The pomegranate is my favorite. It is incredibly soothening and gives my lips a really nice color. I usually apply it before and after applying lipstick which prevents the lipstick from drying out my lips.
LA H.
I love the Burt's Bees chapstick! I have extremely dry lips that chap like crazy in the winter. The Burt's Bees brand is one of the only chapsticks that I can count on to save my chapped lips. The packaging is cute and simple. Lasts fairly long and I would by it again, this product exceeded my expectations.
Kami P.
Hartselle, AL
I love Burt's bees as a brand, their products are great and I like that they are more on the natural side, what I don't care for about this chapstick is the smell. It's got a weird sort of spice smell, almost like a cooking spice but I can't put my finger on it. The scent lingers also. I honestly can't really say how well it works for moisturizing the lips because I always end up wiping it off before it has a chance to do anything due to the smell.

I love the regular Burt's bees chapstick though!
Mikayla W.
I love Burt's Bees lip balm! They keep my lips feeling smooth and hydrated and I don't have to apply it nearly as much as other lip balms. I also love that they use natural ingredients which makes me feel much more secure in choosing this product. This lip balm is great at moisturizing my lips which is great, especially in the hot heat of FL where I feel my lips are constantly drying out. This is a great lip balm to keep on hand.
Autumn H.
I love this chapstick. It has a bit of a minty feel to it. It keeps my lips moisturized, especially in winter when my lips get really chapped from the cold wind. If you've tried anything else in this product line I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you have not tried another product from this line I recommend starting with the chapstick. There are definitely cheaper options, but if you find it in sale it's even better!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?