BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lori L.
Parma, OH
I love this lip balm. I live in Ohio and the winters get pretty harsh as far as the cold goes. It gets windy too, so I'm constantly battling chapped lips. I've tried just about every lip balm and this one is my go to. The smell is inviting. Its not cakey or greasy. It soaks in pretty nicely as well.
Crystal C.
Not a huge fan of these. Got these at a CVS one day when I lost the usual balm I keep in my purse. They're fine, but not as moisturizing as a lot of other balms I've used. I think I might just not be a huge fan of beeswax though so this is a case of ymmv, which is true for most products.
Lindsey N.
This is the only chapstick that I use. I have tried all the other flavors/scents and this is by far my favorite. It's not greasy and doesn't tint your lips in anyway. Some chapsticks will make my lips dryer causing me to use more but this Burt's Bee's seems to heal my chapped lips the best
Arianna K.
Escalon, CA
In my eyes Burt's bees can do no wrong! The are the best Chapstick around and they have saved my lips more than once. This flavor of Chapstick is very yummy but also very lightweight! It is a great alternative to the original flavor and leaves your lips feeling moisturized but not too heavy
Neha M.
This lip balm is really good when you first use it on the lips but after 30 mins to an hour it starts drying as a layer on the lips and is no longer hydrating. I found this true for the lip balm flavored honey as well. This one is slightly better about not drying on you as much but it's still there. I love the scent and the feeling of it when you first put it on but following that it doesn't get better.
member-d7664
Love love love this chapstick. I love how it makes my lips so soft and how cooling it feels on the lips. I have been using this chapstick religiously for years and no problems.
Darilyn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have the 4 pack but I used Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry. It is hard for me to find a chapstick that I really like. A lot of them dry my lips out more, make them peel or feel like it is doing nothing at all. This lip balm, however, does exactly what it is supposed to do. It brings my lips right back from the dead and keeps them alive and well. It also cheap, tastes and smells good.
Stacie S.
I can't say enough good things about this lip balm. I have very dry lips most of the time and most lip products make things worse. Burt's bees is the only product that heals and replenishes the moisture in my lips.
I highly recommend this to everyone. It is truly the best product out there!
Katie B.
Sarasota, FL
In my opinion this is the best chap stick on the market. I don't wear lipstick or let along lip gloss anymore. I however have a problem with chap stick. I usually have 2-3 in my purse, 1 in the living room, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the bathroom. I have probably tried all of them out there and Burt's is always my go to. I love the peppermint smell and tingle you feel on your lips. It actually feels like this chap stick hydrates and heals your lips too! I use it all the time so my lips are always soft to the touch. Once you put Burt's on you can still feel it on your lips hours after. Unlike some other brands after 5 minutes it is gone.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA
Bought this from the NEX as a two pack, which was good cause I keep one at work and one at home. This is the first time I've ever used this brand and I must say I'll more than likely continue to buy it. I love the slight tingling sensation that you get from the peppermint. It also tends not to leave too much of a residue on my lips and if anything makes them feel a bit fuller. The aroma is also a plus as it kinda of serves as a stress relief therapy. Highly recommend.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?