BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Darilyn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have the 4 pack but I used Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry. It is hard for me to find a chapstick that I really like. A lot of them dry my lips out more, make them peel or feel like it is doing nothing at all. This lip balm, however, does exactly what it is supposed to do. It brings my lips right back from the dead and keeps them alive and well. It also cheap, tastes and smells good.
Rachael D.
I am just not a fan of Burt's bees. They dry up very quickly and balms that are not squeezable are hard to apply. The packaging is nice and compact which is good for travel. I have tried multiple different Burt's bees lip balms and unfortunately there is not one that I like or recommend.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I love this lip balm. I live in Ohio and the winters get pretty harsh as far as the cold goes. It gets windy too, so I'm constantly battling chapped lips. I've tried just about every lip balm and this one is my go to. The smell is inviting. Its not cakey or greasy. It soaks in pretty nicely as well.
Amanda P.
I own 5 different shades of these. They go on smooth, no goopey sticky lips here! Though it is just tint and not a lip stick, it is fabulous. It does however wipe off very easily. The darker shades do leave a tint even after worn or taken off. The price isn't bad knowing it is a B.B's product.
Neha M.
This lip balm is really good when you first use it on the lips but after 30 mins to an hour it starts drying as a layer on the lips and is no longer hydrating. I found this true for the lip balm flavored honey as well. This one is slightly better about not drying on you as much but it's still there. I love the scent and the feeling of it when you first put it on but following that it doesn't get better.
member-d7664
Love love love this chapstick. I love how it makes my lips so soft and how cooling it feels on the lips. I have been using this chapstick religiously for years and no problems.
Nova S.
Broomfield, CO
I only use Burt's Bees lip balm. They are not very expensive and it actually moisturizes my lips. The mint is very cooling and calming. It goes on a little thick but it lasts for hours as long as I don't wipe it off. I will continue to only use Burt's bees lip balm. All the seats are great!
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite lip balm ever. It is less waxy/greasy than many of the other brands, and it really seems to heal and protect, rather than just coating my lips (I'm looking at you, Chapstick). The pepperminty goodness makes my lips feel fresh and tingly, and that is one of my favorite parts.
Stacie S.
I can't say enough good things about this lip balm. I have very dry lips most of the time and most lip products make things worse. Burt's bees is the only product that heals and replenishes the moisture in my lips.
I highly recommend this to everyone. It is truly the best product out there!
Shannon R.
Burleson, TX
I have these laying around the house everywhere! I definitely moisturizes leaving my lips feeling smooth and fresh. If my lips are ever chapped I'll put it on once and my lips are so much better. I put this on even when I don't need it just because I love how it makes my lips feel minty.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?